does any one have a strap on fetish?

sam.

so who else is into this here?
I made a few posts a while back and to my surprise My posts where not as popular as i expected.
It seems from my experience most women and men have a very strong unpleasant reaction to my love.
I find it unusual considiering I am in San Francisco.
I could tell a few storys. newyear.gif
however I find it paradoxal that the adult entertainment of the fetish as well as production of the toys is at a all time high. as well as books and other media such as high art showcase somehting i find so beutifull and the general reaction is usually the same. woow.gif yucky.gif
now lots of people are interested or there would be no market.
I have seen its growth over the years.
and yet when i went into one toy store to have one made( they specialize in custom leather) this women interogates me and asks me if Im gay. and says "weird" when i tell her i am not. this woman demanded that i explain why i wanted to do that.
that was a very odd experience that i have come to expect from many.

I am.

and as you found out most that aren't into it are or most people are sexually close minded. if a guy likes things in his ass he is suddenly thought to be gay. Simply ignoring the actual definition of gay. as far as I am concerned if a guy likes things in his ass he is open minded and not gay. but I have said the same many times before.

there are many many people into many many things. but you will find most of those into very specialized kinks can afford to actually pay therefor you do not get replies from them... they would rather stay off the radar.

but infact recently I have been seeing many new strapon players posting vids and pics over at X-tube.

I looked and it seems your strapon posts are of pics which I don't really go crazy for, pics that is. I DO however play strapon games with my wife.
Do you strapon in real life?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.