Japanese prolapse - the video

z3n0mal4

Well u all know this scene at least from pictures , i recently found a little movie . I hope its not a repost , i looked a bit on forum and didn't find it , so i'm gonna post it anyway smile.gif .

U must trust me on this scene and download it without any previews , it ROCKS ! tongue.gif It's the japanese girl we all searched on past boards , and we had only pictures ( from what i saw , not being a gold member ) .

Enough with the talk , here is the link :

http://rapidshare.com/files/50724611/jap_prolapse.avi

new edit : preview shots :
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

u can see how she pushes her ass more and more .. great one , i bet most didn't saw this "dead" post wink.gif Edited by z3n0mal4

Hello everybody,
Thanks for the vid but I'm not a Scat'Amateur,but it's too dirty for me..

Sorry, but if somebody whant to share a mix thr prolapse scene, well I would like take a look.

THX for the Vid.

QUOTE(Phxx @ Apr 23 2007, 09:38 PM) [snapback]14653[/snapback]

I have the full video.
It is called Teenage Scat Soap

Like to post it via rapishare? notworthy.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
blink.gif I can live without the scat ......... but ............. hell .............. crazy prolapse jester.gif Good find Z3 wink.gif

I'm sure the whole clip is on here somewhere, I saw it recently, and frankly this was the only bearable bit

Someone give that gal a video of her own!!

• 1 month later...
QUOTE(sickey @ Jul 14 2009, 02:07 PM) [snapback]141681[/snapback]

I'm sure the whole clip is on here somewhere, I saw it recently, and frankly this was the only bearable bit

Someone give that gal a video of her own!!

I totally agree!
Girl, wherever you are, please acknowledge our request for more of that delicious tulip!!! tongue.gif

Here are some excerpts from the original - I kept only the 3 parts featuring the Asian Prolapse Queen.
I think I got those from this board actually, so Kudos to the original poster!

Rapidshare links:
ku01-a_large.mpeg
ku01-b_large.mpeg
ku01-d_large.mpeg

Enjoy!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.