First Post

TB1

First off, im new to the board and im a gaper myself. But I didnt know what a prolapse was so I did a quick google search and I was just wondering for the people that do have 'em....why? Rosebutts are cute (No Homo) but why would you want a prolapse? TIA.

Liking of idea that some ass has been abused (damaged) beyond repair???

I wonder if anal warts and/or rectal tumors are also sexy to some people... I'm not judging... I'm just curious.

I dont mind a puffy well used asshole but I do not want nor do I try for a prolapse. Having said that I would love to play with a woman with a prolapsed asshole. I have a strong feeling the answer is somewhere in this following idea;

when you start you like the extreme feel.
you fallow this feeling and go bigger, deeper and more viscious.
prolapse happens when you push out your asshole and when extremely fucked in the asshole your ass wants to push out...
so an association is formed and a goal is visualized.
this all came from playing and fallowing the good feeling.

I have a notion that arent that many people who set out for a prolapse from day one, it just occurs to them along thier path.

QUOTE(anllover @ Jul 11 2008, 07:30 PM) [snapback]101280[/snapback]

prolapse happens when you push out your asshole and when extremely fucked in the asshole your ass wants to push out...

I hate to be raining on (many's) parade but... nono.gif prolapse happens when rectums abdominal attachments are torn and it doesn't have anything to do with anal sphincter nor anal canal itself. There is just no other anatomical way to achieve a large prolapse.

Rosebutt is also a nasty deformation of hemorrhoidal plexus, but certainly less health hazardous then rectal prolapse which is a serious medical condition that can be corrected only by surgery. doctor.gif

Keep it smart (safe) people!

QUOTE(Marcus @ Jul 11 2008, 02:24 PM) [snapback]101295[/snapback]

I hate to be raining on (many's) parade but... nono.gif prolapse happens when rectums abdominal attachments are torn and it doesn't have anything to do with anal sphincter nor anal canal itself. There is just no other anatomical way to achieve a large prolapse.

Rosebutt is also a nasty deformation of hemorrhoidal plexus, but certainly less health hazardous then rectal prolapse which is a serious medical condition that can be corrected only by surgery. doctor.gif

Keep it smart (safe) people!

So, if having a rosebutt/Prolapse is so bad and unheathy then why do so many people have them/try and get them?

QUOTE(anllover @ Jul 11 2008, 03:42 PM) [snapback]101306[/snapback]

not all prolapses are bad and unhealthy.

Im confused. Thats what Marcus was saying.

QUOTE(TB1 @ Jul 11 2008, 09:38 PM) [snapback]101305[/snapback]

So, if having a rosebutt/Prolapse is so bad and unheathy then why do so many people have them/try and get them?

May I answer you with a question? If smoking and drug abuse is unhealthy then why so many people do it anyway?

<hint>'Cause it feels so good?</hint>

QUOTE(anllover @ Jul 11 2008, 09:42 PM) [snapback]101306[/snapback]

not all prolapses are bad and unhealthy.

No... not all prolapses are equally severe, nor the people who have them are all symptomatic. The thing is, the more severe prolapse is the more chances one have to become symptomatic which would require surgery.

QUOTE(gninori @ Jul 12 2008, 12:23 AM) [snapback]101324[/snapback]

let's hear what marcus has to say about these prolapses or prolapsettes: which wants surgery, and which one just looks slightly unhealthy, but not really harmful
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=18968

All the people on pictures, except the one on the second pic, show signs of rectal prolapse. The most severe is obviously the one on the last photo and that persone is for sure symptomatic (having troubles with defecation etc).

Concerning the others... there is just no way to tell whether someone is symptomatic just by looking at a photo (well at least not for small to moderate prolapses).

Edit: typos and grammar

P.S. Having a prolapse, means that you've torned rectal ligaments, which hold that part of bowel in the right place. Once you do that, there's no turning back... they won't grow back or heal themselfs. So... be careful about what you wish. Edited by Marcus

from http://www.emedicine.com/med/TOPIC3533.HTM

"Three different clinical entities are often combined and called rectal prolapse: full-thickness rectal prolapse, mucosal prolapse, and internal prolapse (internal intussusception). Treatment of these 3 entities differs.

Full-thickness rectal prolapse is the most commonly recognized type and is defined as protrusion of the full thickness of the rectal wall through the anus (see Media file 1).

In mucosal prolapse, only the rectal mucosa (not the entire wall) protrudes from the anus.

Internal intussusception may be a full thickness or a partial rectal wall disorder, but the prolapsed tissue does not pass beyond the anal canal and does not pass out of the anus. Most of this article focuses on full-thickness rectal prolapse, which will be referred to as rectal prolapse."

As I've said, It's hard to tell from a photo or video for that matter, but it seems to me that Kream has a "small" full-thicknes rectal wall prolapse - which is basically a type of sliding hernia.

Etiology of her condition is disputable however... it could be due to her "rough anal treatments", but it also could be consequence of many diseases, congenital disorders or obstetric injury.

Any type of rectal prolapse is pathological condition because it departs from normal anatomical and most importantly functional properties of that organ. Even if prolaps doesn't cause any disturbance to "a patient" its severity could and most likely will progress with aging.

Kaream will need corrective surgery some day more likely then not...

Without a physical exam, do you say that Kream is the same as Alya Mia and Star ?(http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=14586&hl=CRAcK+WHORE). Please share the links to some data if you will, but it sounds like you are stating an opinion that is only one theory as to the cause, severity etc.

IPB Image

http://www.emedicine.com/med/TOPIC3533.HTM Etiology

The etiology of rectal prolapse is unknown, but it is often associated with long-standing constipation. Other predisposing conditions include chronic straining during defecation, pregnancy, previous surgery, and neurologic disease. The pathophysiology of rectal prolapse is also not completely understood or agreed upon.

The 2 main theories are essentially different ways of expressing the same idea.

The first theory postulates that rectal prolapse is a sliding hernia through a defect in the pelvic fascia. The second theory holds that rectal prolapse starts as a circumferential internal intussusception of the rectum beginning 6-8 cm proximal to the anal verge. With time and straining, this progresses to full-thickness rectal prolapse, although some patients never progress beyond this stage.

Certain anatomic features found during surgery for rectal prolapse are common to most patients. These features include a patulous or weak anal sphincter with levator diastasis, deep anterior Douglas cul-de-sac, poor posterior rectal fixation with a long rectal mesentery, and redundant rectosigmoid. Whether these anatomic features are the cause or result of the prolapsing rectum is not known.

Mucosal prolapse most likely has a different etiology and pathophysiology than full-thickness rectal prolapse and internal intussusception. Mucosal prolapse occurs when the connective tissue attachments of the rectal mucosa are loosened and stretched, thus allowing the tissue to prolapse through the anus. This often occurs as a continuation of long-standing hemorrhoidal disease and is treated as such.

QUOTE(sinkhole @ Jul 14 2008, 12:25 AM) [snapback]101599[/snapback]

Without a physical exam, do you say that Kream is the same as Alya Mia and Star ?(http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=14586&hl=CRAcK+WHORE).

Quality of the video is not very good, but it seems to me that a few concentric foldings of rectal wall are visible at a moment. Also... high mobility of her lower rectum is quite obvious. She instantly produces a prolapse on straining, even in negative gravity position. Maybe her prolapse is not so severe as it could be but I think that it definitely qualifies as an full-thickness one - though I can't see how it is relevant to our discussion.

Her condition is undoubtedly pathologic, but what I can't say is whether it causes her any disturbances right now, or more accurately is she symptomatic. Nevertheless... this is not something any human should desire, especially woman.

QUOTE(sinkhole @ Jul 14 2008, 12:25 AM) [snapback]101599[/snapback]

Please share the links to some data if you will, but it sounds like you are stating an opinion that is only one theory as to the cause, severity etc.

http://www.emedicine.com/med/TOPIC3533.HTM Etiology

You didn't have to c/p parts of the text... the link was sufficient.

Etiology of rectal procidentia (prolapse) is not always clear, but any literature will list obstetric injury or previous surgery as possible cause. If they didn't list "shoving a hydrant up your ass" that doesn't mean it can't be the cause - it still qualifies as an injury to the bowel. They just didn't assume someone could or would do it to him/her self. Anyhow... we were discussing here "self induced" prolapses, which are produced by inflicting an injury to the anorectal/perineal complex and tearing the connective tissue. So, there is no multiple theories about etiology of prolapses that we are talking about.

When you consider all cases of cystic fibrosis, ulcerative colitis, obstetric injuries, rectal surgeries, chronic constipation, etc... extreme anal stretchers still make for very small percentage of all patients with rectal procidentia, so they as a group are not significant enough to gain distinctive recognition in widespread medical literature. Or maybe they are the reason why some cases are left unexplained. wink.gif

Finally... I'm not very keen on having proficient discussions about serious issues on such forum (no offense), and I shall not reason or argue with anyone about her/his practices. I just saw an opportunity to present facts to those who are interested in knowing them, because multitude of stories, graphical content and personal views on this and many similar forums created an atmosphere in which rectal prolapse became viewed as a "gift", rather then a pathological condition as it is.

Deliberately creating rectal prolapse is unambiguously a body mutilation, with potentialy very serious health problems and no amount of liberalism or personal freedom could change that. I rest my case.... Edited by Marcus

QUOTE(Marcus @ Jul 14 2008, 03:32 AM) [snapback]101610[/snapback]
Finally... I'm not very keen on having proficient discussions about serious issues on such forum (no offense), and I shall not reason or argue with anyone about her/his practices. I just saw an opportunity to present facts to those who are interested in knowing them, because multitude of stories, graphical content and personal views on this and many similar forums created an atmosphere in which rectal prolapse became viewed as a "gift", rather then a pathological condition as it is.

And many of us are very thankful for sharing what you know about this (I can only speak for myself, of course).

notworthy.gif

thanks sinkhole for the great info and I dont mind the C&P.... since sometimes I rather just read it here, but nice to have source also.

interesting wording on how some people view it as a gift. that really does show it really is seen from many different angles. for example there is a support group for people with large penises. I guess some see it as a plague most do not. Although large penis doesnt border the unhealthy I noticed the group several years ago and was a lot like a hospital type support group for those to cope with their unmanageable size penises, and now is a meeting place for the size queens of the world. laugh.gif

I think the best thing to do is play informed and listen to your bodies. Your doctor is your friend so be striaght with them because it is your life in your hands and good info can be a life savour.

i dunno know why people would want one either but i cant help seeing the videos. i dont think anyone has actually said what it feels like. they dont seem to no/care in the videos so why do they still do it?

and wouldn't it hurt if it is a tear like it says?

QUOTE(yella @ Jul 16 2008, 02:10 AM) [snapback]101906[/snapback]

and wouldn't it hurt if it is a tear like it says?

No, because there are no pain receptors above pectinate line. Well... there are some, but not that many... So prolapse doesn't induce pain. Edited by Marcus

I don't think I've stated my question clearly, and it's not that I want to defend the clinical prolapse as a nice to have feature. As anllover mentioned, this community can/should benefit from this information.

So in your opinion, what is the likelyhood a rosebutt or gape will lead to a prolapse, based on the kinds of practices popular here? If one of the behavioral causes for prolapse is "straining", it seems like this entire community is at risk, because abdominal downward pressure is a common feature of assplay, at least in my experience (For now we can leave the issue of what effects putting large things in the ass). You can see from various vid clips how different people play, for example, Kirk has arguably the largest capacity of anyone on the scene, but I can't recall ever seeing him push his ass out (straining downward pressure) during play. Same for Chris (Freton and Chris), she has achieved a great deal of flexibility and volume, and I have seen her push out a bit, it doesn't seem to be a feature of her play. On the opposite side is someone like Mila, who seems to like pushing out really hard. Can you gives us some good, mildly technical descriptions for laypeople of what is a gape, a rosebutt, and a prolapse, ?

So back to Kream, her ass looks like it pushes out with contraction like force when she cums, but otherwise (before warmup) her ass doesn't just hang out, or like she has no control over it. Per my last post, would you say anyone with "circumferential internal intussusception" is headed unconditionally for surgery? I.E., if you have a rosebutt or gape now, it's gonna need to be trimmed later? I know it's kind of an absurd question, but can you say "generally" what the point of no return is in terms "training", i.e. if you stretch past a certain point, and what anatomically exactly is getting "stretched"? If the pubo-rectal sling get's stretched, would that allow for intussusception without turning into a sliding hernia?

And BTW (shock), this site is called ROSEBUTTBOARD, which implies a dedication to a very specific anatomical feature. As you point out "Rosebutt is also a nasty deformation of hemorrhoidal plexus, but certainly less health hazardous then rectal prolapse which is a serious medical condition that can be corrected only by surgery." So here we all are, members of the "friends of the nasty deformation of hemorrhoidal plexus" =|.

you can't expect a physician in a public room to advocate "unhealthy" practices
they'll publicly argue against smoking and fat food, as doctrine and common sense require
but as they steps out of the room, you might even catch them lighting a fag
or they'll possibly take their kids and kids' friends to macdonalds once in a while ohmy.gif
extreme is extreme: skydiving, assplay, alpinism, breathplay, etc
almost everything conjures up against the game, almost every player keeps playing
no game without pain, no game without (informed) play ohmy.gif
that's why i like the scientific part of the discussion cool.gif Edited by gninori

Gninori put it quite well, but nevertheless let me try to explain something...

In electrical engineering we have a concept of signal-to-noise ratio (SNR). It represents the ratio of a signal (meaningful information) power to the noise power corrupting the signal. I personally like the idea of extending it's meaning to biological system functioning as well, which is not uncommon.

Our organism performs millions and billions operations per day, or even an hour, and they are all influenced by the noise generated from external influences (microorganism, radiation, toxic substances and gases, etc) and internal toxic by products. Fortunately, much like a well designed computer system, our organism have redundancies, error checking and correction algorithms, ability to compensate for deficiencies and even self repare.

Not a single cell or one of its functions is controlled by a single mechanism, in order to avoid catastrophic failures in case something goes wrong. But what if something goes wrong in several places at once... disturbing or completely destroying multiple of a function corelated control mechanisms?

That's why we can regard an illness or a disease as a complex entropy disorder which occurs when the SNR for a particular function is degraded beyond signal resolving level. The thing is, (for now) no one can measure your system's SNR, nor SNR for a particular signal/function in your organism, so we don't know how wide is someone's "dynamic range" for a particular organ or a function. Most of our properties we get through the genetic material, but some of it we also acquire through life by exposure to the external influences.

What I'm trying to say is that no one can tell you for sure whether you'll get a lung cancer if you smoke, or would you develop a serious rectal prolapse if you frequently strain or stretch your anal area, but you are certainly degrading your SNR for a particular function, putting your organism to an increased stress. And you can assume that you have much greater chances for tire explosion if you drive 100mph, then if you're driving 40mph.

And now... back to your questions.

QUOTE(sinkhole @ Jul 17 2008, 07:44 PM) [snapback]102170[/snapback]

So in your opinion, what is the likelyhood a rosebutt or gape will lead to a prolapse, based on the kinds of practices popular here? If one of the behavioral causes for prolapse is "straining", it seems like this entire community is at risk, because abdominal downward pressure is a common feature of assplay, at least in my experience (For now we can leave the issue of what effects putting large things in the ass). You can see from various vid clips how different people play, for example, Kirk has arguably the largest capacity of anyone on the scene, but I can't recall ever seeing him push his ass out (straining downward pressure) during play. Same for Chris (Freton and Chris), she has achieved a great deal of flexibility and volume, and I have seen her push out a bit, it doesn't seem to be a feature of her play. On the opposite side is someone like Mila, who seems to like pushing out really hard. Can you gives us some good, mildly technical descriptions for laypeople of what is a gape, a rosebutt, and a prolapse, ?

Firstly, lets define those terms... I would define a 'rosebutt' as a racily swollen and prolapsed hemorroidal plexus accompanied by mucosal prolapse or a small full-thickness rectal prolapse. 90% of all Internet famous 'rosebutts' are probably caused by prolapsed hemorrhoids and rectal mucosa.

I can't claim that any rosebutt will progress to a full-blown rectal prolapse, but then again if you have one (rb) then you either have a predisposition to rectal/mucosal prolapse or you were that die-hard in your training. Either way you have good chances to develop a symptomatic medical condition if you continue your practice... especially when you consider ageing process which deteriorates connective and muscle tissue functions. Remember SNR?

A 'gape', on the other hand, is not a medical condition and could merely represent a relaxed/dilated state of an anal sphincter. Large gapes however are possible only in "highly trained" butts, in which connective collagen fibers and subcutaneous part of external anal sphincter are overstretched. It is also possible that big 'gapers' also deteriorated their anal cushions and fatty masses in ischiorectal fossa, which allows for such a large expansion of anal canal. On the other hand, we always have to consider inbred anatomical variations, so some people are probably more 'talented' in this then the others.

Regarding rectal prolapse and it's etiology, I don't think that it has anything to do with excessive straining it self. It of course could be a contributing factor, but not a primary cause of it... and recent researches are supporting that theory. Mechanical trauma to a rectum is something I would worry about though. You don't have to be predisposed to anything to get your leg broken, or finger nicked, so same stands for mechanical trauma to the rectum. That's why I would avoid deep and vigorous thrusting with any object, no matter how good it might feel.

So back to Kream, her ass looks like it pushes out with contraction like force when she cums, but otherwise (before warmup) her ass doesn't just hang out, or like she has no control over it.

Rectal prolapses mainly manifest during defecation (straining). And I hate spoiling your fantasy, but I don't believe that Kream ever experienced an orgasm in front of the camera. Those 'fountains' were just simple urination for theatrical purposes.

Whether Kream has any difficulties emptying her bowels is beyond me, but she will probably require medical attention sooner or later (ageing process is remorseless) - especially if she delivers vaginally.

Per my last post, would you say anyone with "circumferential internal intussusception" is headed unconditionally for surgery? I.E., if you have a rosebutt or gape now, it's gonna need to be trimmed later? I know it's kind of an absurd question, but can you say "generally" what the point of no return is in terms "training", i.e. if you stretch past a certain point, and what anatomically exactly is getting "stretched"? If the pubo-rectal sling get's stretched, would that allow for intussusception without turning into a sliding hernia?

First of all, I don't believe rectal prolapse has anything to do with intussusception, which is completely different medical condition. It might theoretically look like one, but it's not.

As I've explained it earlier, it all depends on your anatomical properties and your's 'system SNR' - namely your organism's ability to compensate for stress/noise that you've introducing. Thus, it's almost impossible to determine what's generally safe, without staying miles below limits that most of stretchers are pursuing.

In order to avoid any muscle damage, it is considered scientifically safe to stretch anal sphincter up to 130% of it's optimal length, which translates to 13cm in circumference, or 1.63" in diameter. That is obviously far under expectations of many stretchers. What amount of stretching would damage enough muscle fibers in order to produce incontinence or other medical condition symptoms is very dependant, but I can assure you that any self respecting stretcher here would have necrosis and fibrosis in histological finding of his anal sphincter muscle. Considering that ageing will inevitably further deteriorate anal sphincter... you could imagine that any stretcher lowers his/her SNR in that region and increases chances of becoming symptomatic some day. What you will make of all this is your thing...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.