Small tomato in ass

discoboy

Hi,

Has someone ever tried to put small cherry tomato's in the ass?
Can you leave it there until the body removes it the natural way?
Are there anny risks?

Or if there are other sugestions of fruit or vegetables to put there... and leave it in for some time... please do share

Regards

DB jester.gif crazy.gif pimp.gif cool.gif

have i? no, will i? most likely not. is it safe, id hope so, since that's almost primarily what the large and small intestine is for.

The body naturally removes fluid and moisture from feces in the lower bowel. so inserting tomatoes or other easily digestible foods should be safe.

BUT, what ever you do DO NOT LET IT JUST SIT IN THE RECTUM FOR MORE THAN 5 DAYS. if it stays in one place for more than 5 days there's a good chance of of the fruit or veggie beginning to rot, this would cause a severe infection as are body would treat it as threat by absorbing the bacteria involved.(because we have a small opening regardless in are anal sphincter air and bacteria can be slowly exposed. Especially during sleep.

regardless, the Greeks during the 15 century thought it would be healthier to consume food anally, and did it for nearly 60 years before it was thought to be inappropriate for there society

Really? Did ther greeks consume their cucumbers, carrots and eggplants through the asshole? Must to have been funny times to live in...

Hehehe...Veni, Vidi, Stretchi. You must to be the Caesar of the ass empire!
Funny signature, indeed!

Cheers,

cb Edited by curiousboy

i have done that with a peeled banana before stuck it in and left it there for a day. never tried anything else but tomatos sound like fun

That sounds fun though, though i'd like the slightly bigger tomatos for some wamm fun, and a helping hand to stuff them in:) I'm a perv that way:)

rubber hugs,

barbie

"Really? Did the greeks consume their cucumbers, carrots and eggplants through the asshole? Must to have been funny times to live in..."

No but if they seen that part of Are society today and had Rubber/Silicone. the word "Rosebud" probably would have a new meaning all together.

No more Gluteus maximus, Say hello Stuffimus Gluteus maximus!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.