Who is this?

QUOTE(Bimboy @ Jun 18 2008, 05:52 PM) [snapback]98143[/snapback]

Very interesting - the legs aren't shaved = male, but not too much : )
- where did you find them ?

Aah, come on, don't leave me in doubt. rolleyes.gif

I found this in the endless depths of my external hard drive. blush.gif I'm trying to put stuff in order and delete the crap.

Weid pics indeed. No tits, no face, no genitalia, hairy legs -> must be a male I thought too. But the rest is just off, I don't know...

And why would one wear a belt so tight during anal play? huh.gif

QUOTE(zooole @ Jun 18 2008, 12:14 PM) [snapback]98148[/snapback]

...I'm trying to put stuff in order and delete the crap....

not sure why the belt but I am doing the same with my HDs friends.gif

QUOTE(anllover @ Jun 18 2008, 07:26 PM) [snapback]98163[/snapback]

not sure why the belt but I am doing the same with my HDs friends.gif

smile.gif Man, it takes time to sort all the stuff I horded over the months. Gonna get back to it again when in the mood...

So have you guys seen pics/vid of this person before? I'd be awfully thankful for some links. blush.gif

And you all agree it's a male?

Thanks in advance.

dunno, there are some "stretch marks" (for lack of better words) on the hips that seem typical of women, even if not exclusive to women. if only for those marks i would say woman
as for the belt some people like corset-like bondage and games
IPB Image
http://wiki.bmezine.com/images/3/37/Corsetry-3.jpg Edited by gninori

Thanks for the replies. notworthy.gif I think I'll be left in uncertainty about the gender. happy.gif An anonymous chick who doesn't even shave her legs, or some feminine dude. With stretch marks. biggrin.gif

I'm guessing you'd have probably recognized the pic if you have seen this person before on another picture or a video. However if you happened to know where can I find more, feel free to share. rolleyes.gif

gninori, that pic... blink.gif If the BME logo wasn't on it I'd yell "PHOTOSHOP!". I still have a hard time believing it. smile.gif By the way, doesn't constricting the waist make anal harder/more unconfortable? Or the opposite? Or has no effect? huh.gif

(am I using too many smilies? unsure.gif laugh.gif )

Hey, I have similar marks like that, and I'm a bloke. They aren't exclusive to women. Mine are less prominent than those, but they look exactly the same.

The TYPE of leg hair looking at it, is VERY male, being long, streaky... then the feet. VERY manly, looking at the width and length.

I say bloke. Edited by Milalover

• 10 months later...
I think it's the same person on this video as on the pictures from almost a year ago. Came back to take a look, but they're gone. sad.gif Does anybody still have those pics?
unsure.gif

IPB Image

The video is just as weird as were the pics. ph34r.gif I don't know why I'm drawn to weirdness. blush.gif I'd be very thankful for a name or more pics/vids. notworthy.gif Edited by zooole

QUOTE(zooole @ Apr 28 2009, 09:18 PM) [snapback]134060[/snapback]

I think it's the same person on this video as on the pictures from almost a year ago. Came back to take a look, but they're gone. sad.gif Does anybody still have those pics?
unsure.gif

IPB Image

The video is just as weird as were the pics. ph34r.gif I don't know why I'm drawn to weirdness. blush.gif I'd be very thankful for a name or more pics/vids. notworthy.gif

AMAZING VIDEO !!! Where have u found that ?

QUOTE(mauffra @ Apr 30 2009, 11:04 AM) [snapback]134259[/snapback]

AMAZING VIDEO !!! Where have u found that ?

Either here, or another board (I'll PM you), but I can't find it. sad.gif The "time modified" suggests it was downloaded just a week ago... I'm such a loser. I don't think many people check this part of the forum - I was pretty confident someone would recognize the vid. cry.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.