Anyone know how to make the asshole numb?

differentdreams

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(machine @ Jun 18 2008, 12:05 PM) [snapback]98098[/snapback]
not really a good idea to do this, as you'll be setting yourself up for injury (or the other person if it's for someone else).

This true..Its best to lubricate as much as possible...but if you want to desensitise your anus by using something you can buy over the counter I would suggest a tube of teething gel... this has a mild anesthetic with a nice flavour too.. In the past I have used Bonjela teething gel...

Luv u xxx

Dont know if its sold in Canada but ( bonjela ) babies teething gel can help...its only a small tube ..

I use it for rimming as well as it has a minty taste..yum yum..

Luv u xxx

give your self an enema with very cold water.
it dont make it go completely numb but it takes away most of the felling.
and its safer than any drugs.

• 1 year later...
QUOTE(Ladyboy @ Jul 1 2008, 05:54 AM) [snapback]99841[/snapback]

This true..Its best to lubricate as much as possible...but if you want to desensitise your anus by using something you can buy over the counter I would suggest a tube of teething gel... this has a mild anesthetic with a nice flavour too.. In the past I have used Bonjela teething gel...

Luv u xxx

does walgreen's sell this desensitizing gel? and will this work for belly inflation?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.