Very nice gape and assfist

zeke337

QUOTE(martin @ Jun 25 2008, 01:03 AM) [snapback]98994[/snapback]

Russian and Ukrainian girls have some natural talent for gaping. Everybody remembers Horny Doll aka Russian Doll from iFriends, Vika aka Pamela, Agnia Zemtsova aka Elvira, Vanda form Vandasworld (but I'm not sure about her nationality). I also observe carrier of Juliana Grandi and her anal-fisting-achievements.

And now....Xandy aka Masha (known as Ginger, too). If anyone has a full movie with Xandy and Alexa, I BEG FOR POST!!!!!!! Please........

Yes... far Eastern Europe and beyond the E.U. border has produced a lot of stuff...

Horny Doll is very well... "unofficially" known, obvious amateur, that we never saw anything of again really. Even a lot of her iFriends content has been removed, and if you're wondering, I BELIEVE she lives in Slovakia. She's Russian, however.

I would say yes to Juliana Grandi, but she's done mainstream shoots and scenes, so it's not quite the same area.

Vanda's another occlusion. Is she breaking the mainstream American labels yet? I think she's too old to do so, to be honest... but we've seen her now do Boy/Girl, and she does have her own website... she's also very active on iFriends still (she was online last time I checked her).

I would really appreciate the full scene, this preview is too much of a tease.

I post again to further imply pressure to it being posted.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.