International Mr Leather Chicago - Fisting/Toys

largeholeiowa

Anyone on here going to Chicago next weekend for IMRL? I love to go and look, touch, dream of all the toys and boys at the leather market/show they have setup.

If you don't know about it here is the web address for the show. I'm not much into leather but they have lots of toys and fun stuff to look at. Infact you have to be an adult and show ID a couple times to get into the Market. There are people trying on toys, trying electrical stimulation, etc right there in the isles! The only thing I wish was that Grey & Star from BigSexToyStore.com had a booth there! Thats my favorite supplier.

http://www.imrl.com

Bill

I've been to IML long ago, and yes there is TONS of fun stuff there. Some great bondage gear and much much much more. Wish i could go, its only 500miles from me but cant afford it right now:( If you go have loads of fun Bill:)

rubber hugs,

barbie

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.