Is ass pumping permanent?

JohnBlack

Hello everybody, I could use some help.

I love to play with my ass any way I can and have tried a little pumping. I really enjoy the pics posted here where members are turning their ass inside out and would like to join the fun....
I realize that it would take a long time to get to a point where the colon would come out of the body....
But I would like to know if this is a permanent condition IF done carefully and slowly?

I have stretched my hole for about 15 years now and have absolutely no negative effects because I have always (well almost always biggrin.gif ) taken it slowly. I am at the point now where I can, sometimes, take my own hand without warming up first.
When I am done with stuffing 3 or 4 dildos or my Mammoth GigaDong (10.5" around) up my ass, my ass will close back up and that is it. No leakage, no bleeding, just pure fun biggrin.gif

Can I expect the same thing from pumping my insides if done slowly?
Will my colon start slipping out on it's own after pumping for ..... let's say 5 years or so or will it always go back inside my body?

Thanks for answering....

Well, listen- everyone is built differently. I've been pumping my asshole for almost 5 years now. I have definately altered my cunt permanently. My outter lips are more pronounced, and my inner meat is most certainly different. For me, it's been a trade-off: pumping is my main pleasure now, but because of it, I can't self-fist as easily as I used to. It's become very packed inside my ass.

But there are others here who experience something totally different.

I have no issues with my asshole as far as closure, accidents, etc. Tight as a snare drum.

Hi Rosebutt,

Is the outside of your anus now permanently more creased or does it have looser hanging folds of skin even when you are not playing with your anus? Is this now the normal condition of your anus, and when you bend over now does your anus look more creased, or with bigger folds of rubbery skin? Even without it being played with or pumped, but just it's normal natural permanent look?

Is the outside of your anus now permanently more creased or does it have looser hanging folds of skin even when you are not playing with your anus? Is this now the normal condition of your anus, and when you bend over now does your anus look more creased, or with bigger folds of rubbery skin? Even without it being played with or pumped, but just it's normal natural permanent look?

Yes, it is more creased. I wouldnt say it has loose skin, but when I start to push out, the whole muscle hangs. Then when I really get going, my prolapse comes out. Edited by Rosebutt

Thanks for answering, so I guess it is like having a stretched ass. It looks like a regular but bigger hole from the outside but can stretch to something quite big when warmed up.

Cool, I will try to get a pump soon and give it a try smile.gif

Thanks for answering, so I guess it is like having a stretched ass. It looks like a regular but bigger hole from the outside but can stretch to something quite big when warmed up.

Cool, I will try to get a pump soon and give it a try.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Have fun pumping- I know I do!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.