who has the biggest hole's?

natas_kaupus

Helo rosebuttboard I what to start a serch for the woman with the biggest hole's !!!
who has the biggest most stretche out hole's of all ? it dosn't matter old or new fat or
skinni just the pure size of the lady's hole's . I am going to ask for a picture or vid with
an explination of why you think that your choice has the biggest best hole's.

hope this will be fun for all !!! smile.gif

QUOTE(crazy @ Apr 18 2008, 07:32 AM) [snapback]89938[/snapback]

Fucken fake!!!

There's a strange pixel mess when the ball is expelled, indeed. rolleyes.gif Butt good thread please more! tongue.gif (^ ^) biggrin.gif

Fake! no doubt... I saw the clip frame by frame and it's an amateur job.
I really want to see a "real one" but is very rare. I think that TY is the queen of gape, but i'm not sure.

• 2 weeks later...
how about aldonzes bichc with the full double ass fisting. i think, she has to be named as well tongue.gif

pib

QUOTE(natas_kaupus @ Apr 16 2008, 06:26 PM) [snapback]89747[/snapback]

Helo rosebuttboard I what to start a serch for the woman with the biggest hole's !!!
who has the biggest most stretche out hole's of all ? it dosn't matter old or new fat or
skinni just the pure size of the lady's hole's . I am going to ask for a picture or vid with
an explination of why you think that your choice has the biggest best hole's.
hope this will be fun for all !!! smile.gif

Anal is Suzy Fernandes!!
Vaginal is cleo!!

friends.gif friends.gif

for me I'm stuck with IRMA one of ELMERS girls or AMAZING TY because TY has a huge cunt and asshole but she also has a great big pee hole too!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
got to give carrie canyon a mention, don't know how thant canyon of a pussy of hers managed to disappear but boy what a canyon she has. Give me a woman like her and i'll be a happy fellow for the rest of my days. my two cents

CODE
http://www.efukt.com/2125_Hotdog_Down_A_Hallway.html]http://www.efukt.com/2125_Hotdog_Down_A_Hallway.html
Edited by dave_hutchingson

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.