omg click now or forever old your piece

thedude405

notworthy.gif Fuckin' 'bout time SOMEBODY found some new COOOOLLNESS on the net HATS FUCKIN" OFF newbie Thanx Fistrx and Crew
QUOTE(thedude405 @ Apr 13 2008, 06:04 AM) [snapback]89264[/snapback]

i found this thought i would share

hope its not a repost

if you are dissapointed there is something wrong with you

starts out slow but becomes unbelievable

http://www.tube8.com/fetish/wild-asshole-slut/8517/

first post by the way

Wow we need much more of this super girl!!! smile.gif

I think it is her on imlive.com
CODE
http://imlive.com/waitingroom1.asp?hostnick=WildAssHoleSlut

Any who have more with her links or streaming pls post it here!!! tongue.gif Edited by zeke337

She's definitely one of the best looking extreme anal girls out there. Wish she had a normal website rather than that rip off imlive. You run out of points viewing a video more than once.

I bought some points, saw some really nice videos but was unable to find a way to record the video. I have a flash extractor program but it was unable to find or record the recorded sessions.

There was one video not in the recorded sessions. It was a new entry in the blog section. Showed some really nice anal fisting with nice pull outs. She then brought a very big toy and proceeded to push it in quick with a small yelp from her. She rides this thing pretty damn fast for how large it is, it was a lot larger than a fist.

One thing to note ... don't buy viewing points hoping to see stuff that was in that promo video. Almost none of it is on the website, which really sucks. Only video worth watching is the one I mentioned in the blog section.

I am glad I registered (U don`t even need an e-mail confirmation) because this girl made me fall in love: those stingy black eyes, those hard nipples, the fabulous cunt and asshole...but mainly her arousement, how horny she gets showing off....my kind of girl, definetly!

Big thanx, m8,

cb

PS: I DLed it with "downloadhelper" plug-in for firefox.....soo easy! Edited by curiousboy

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.