Laxatives?

justinfoo

I do not think it would work quite as well but together they would be quite effective.

30-45 minutes of deep enema and you should be really good and clean for even very deep playing.

You can use a alka seltzer for a quick clean out. Just slip a couple tablets in and a squirt of water. Then hold for a few minutes and expell. It work good for immediate play but if you plan to play for more than an hour you'll probably need to take an enema.

do not use laxatives unless you like scat the effects of laxatives can continue for several hours once they have actually kicked in. It will not clean you out just make you dribble acidic fluid like shit from your ass probably burning you and your partner after a while

Go with the enema everytime and THEY ARE SO FUN!!

QUOTE(RQUEEN @ Apr 3 2008, 02:49 AM) [snapback]87759[/snapback]

Go with the enema everytime and THEY ARE SO FUN!!

yeah I have actually begun to enjoy the enema part of warming up.

I love enemas very enjoyable biggrin.gif

• 1 year later...
QUOTE(anllover @ Apr 1 2008, 03:21 PM) [snapback]87580[/snapback]

I do not think it would work quite as well but together they would be quite effective.

30-45 minutes of deep enema and you should be really good and clean for even very deep playing.

that long, huh? blink.gif
i never knew until now.

I only wish I could be ready in 30-45 minutes.
It usually takes me at least 2 hours, 2 deep enemas and countless smaller ones to get clean.

QUOTE(Dats @ Dec 29 2009, 02:53 AM) [snapback]160076[/snapback]

I only wish I could be ready in 30-45 minutes.
It usually takes me at least 2 hours, 2 deep enemas and countless smaller ones to get clean.

two hours? O_o
well, wanna newspaper? (an' sum matches dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif )

leave the water in for quite less amount of time; while laying on knees and chest, hold it in until feeling urge to release, then go to toilet and let it all out.
if any water remains, make sure it's only but a small moderate amount (like if it feels like it's enough to fill a half a cup) and stuff a paper ball inside so it absorbs the water. PRESTO!!! next day, your bowels may be hard and dry *if any of was still stuck in your ascending colon(or descending colon; whatever the fuck it's called) dry.gif and drops into your rectum way later.

QUOTE(ultimate gigalo @ Dec 29 2009, 03:10 AM) [snapback]160080[/snapback]

AND WHAT EFFECT WOULD LAX HAVE ON"belly inflation"? blink.gif blink.gif

why won't no answer this mad.gif mad.gif

QUOTE(justin @ Apr 1 2008, 06:16 PM) [snapback]87578[/snapback]

Could one use laxatives to clean out instead of taking an enema?

When I am in a pinch I just use the small end of my 18" double dildo, go in 12-14 inches and see what sticks.

Not the cleanest way to do things but it works. (also watch for fecal compaction)

I would say any otc laxative would be fine. I would still douche a little afterwards to get residual. I have never done this myself but I have thought about it.

For colonoscopy they do liquid diet for a couple days followed by laxatives.

My favorite for a special night is to take a nice warm enema and then stuff my ass with funfetti icing!

QUOTE(fmita @ Jan 4 2010, 11:38 PM) [snapback]161073[/snapback]

When I am in a pinch I just use the small end of my 18" double dildo, go in 12-14 inches and see what sticks.

Not the cleanest way to do things but it works. (also watch for fecal compaction)

I would say any otc laxative would be fine. I would still douche a little afterwards to get residual. I have never done this myself but I have thought about it.

For colonoscopy they do liquid diet for a couple days followed by laxatives.

My favorite for a special night is to take a nice warm enema and then stuff my ass with funfetti icing!

and that... works for you? huh.gif

Sometimes when i'm in a jurry I just unscrew the showerhead (telephone style) and since the hose is long enough, I can give myself a very quick and deep enema, with temperature control and everything. The works. ^^

Go to the toilet, relieve yourself and go back to the shower. Repeat 2 or 3 times or as needed. ^^
Enjoyable by itself.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(DeCervs @ Jan 8 2010, 10:44 PM) [snapback]161650[/snapback]

Sometimes when i'm in a jurry I just unscrew the showerhead (telephone style) and since the hose is long enough, I can give myself a very quick and deep enema, with temperature control and everything. The works. ^^

Go to the toilet, relieve yourself and go back to the shower. Repeat 2 or 3 times or as needed. ^^
Enjoyable by itself.

now what about my question? dry.gif

QUOTE(ultimate gigalo @ Dec 29 2009, 03:10 AM) [snapback]160080[/snapback]

AND WHAT EFFECT WOULD LAX HAVE ON"belly inflation"? blink.gif blink.gif

this question..... ^

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.