remember Ariel

franki

i heard on another board that "ariel" is died on March 13, 2008 that makes me sad sad.gif i think lets get a second to remember him!.i think all of us have a lot of fun with him and "bj".remember this scene
http://rapidshare.com/files/103369224/thank-you-Ariel.avi
Bj says: He died of the flu...his immune system was low ...he had hep C.Best wishes to her!
http://www.maximumwet.com/bj/
http://www.maximumwet.com/vid12/index.html Edited by franki

sorry to hear that, he was a pioneer of extreme fun shared in the net. may he rest and fist in peace, in a gape-shaped heaven Edited by gninori

sad.gif Yeah, it is sad. It was a shock but not a surprise. We hadn't been a couple for a long time and it really bothered him when he found out I was getting married.... May 4th. He never really could get past the idea that he wasn't the one.

QUOTE(BJsExtreme @ Mar 31 2008, 07:20 PM) [snapback]87400[/snapback]

sad.gif Yeah, it is sad. It was a shock but not a surprise. We hadn't been a couple for a long time and it really bothered him when he found out I was getting married.... May 4th. He never really could get past the idea that he wasn't the one.

Hmmm classic story. sad.gif Please accept the whole Board sincere sympathy. love.gif It's always nice to know you're surfing here, legendary BJ. notworthy.gif
Please give us some news sometimes and take care . friends.gif (^ ^) smile.gif

My Condolence too

I'd like to add my best wishes to you as well, BJ. Your site was one of the first extreme sites I found and the content there plus some short discussions with you helped make me understand many things about my own sexual impulses and those of others. We all owe you a great deal and have only the warmest feelings towards you. Edited by Rushy

Please give us some news sometimes and take care . friends.gif (^ ^) smile.gif

Will do....really busy this month getting ready for the relatives coming into town and the wedding.
It really couldn't be better.

The irony of this Ariel thing...is....last year when I got engaged...My house was burglarized and my wedding ring from my previous marriage was stolen...I figured that was a good sign to get another ring without that one being in my jewelry box....then one by one...I said goodbye to my close guy friends that I had collected over the past 12 years. Ariel was a tough one since he didn't want to say goodbye....the universe is watching after him now. Then, I found out my ex mother-in-law is dying...we had joked about my ex giving me away...since he was invited to the wedding.

My fiance said it was like my past was being cleansed.

Thanks for all the well wishes.
BJ

Is very hard to say something to relief that feeling of missing someone, even knowing that it's part of life and i don't feel scare of death, but imo, is more scaring when i think about the hypothesis to miss someone whom share part of you life.
My condolences

QUOTE(marlindickwater @ Apr 1 2008, 01:10 AM) [snapback]87438[/snapback]

God's speed Ariel.
You will be missed. With BJ, the two of you were surely the internet's founding extreme pioneers, and for that we will ever be grateful.
MD love.gif

Sorry but it is only Bj the internet´s founding extreme pioneer, not Ariel. i cant say what bj told me about him, but if i were bj i would not cry for him.

I first want to say that its never easy to loose someone who was a big part of your life good ,bad or otherwise because with out the bad there would be no good and vise versa.
To BJ I want to say you are love.... and I hope you and your new man are very happy together. Life is
strange people come and go but memories that you make with freids and family last forever and they are
your's to keep. One more thing BJ you are truely great and for the rest of my life you will be one of my
memories and I will keep you forever.THANKS for being you!

ps. as long as I have the net I will be checking in on you to see what's new THANKS notworthy.gif

Guest qotsa909
just want to add my condolences- like most of the posts already on this thread, BJ and ariel will always be there in my memories (with Ty) as my first discoveries in this crazy world of anal extremity! obviously i have no idea as to what went on 'behind the scenes' but i only wish bj all the best in the future

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.