Anita F

• 2 weeks later...
I hear anita was an ex-man.

HEAR. I am not saying the person in question is.

Do not perform a penalty from this post on me because I post what I hear. Edited by Milalover

QUOTE(Milalover @ Apr 7 2008, 08:07 PM) [snapback]88354[/snapback]

Do not perform a penalty from this post on me because I post what I hear.

biggrin.gif laugh.gif wink.gif Bump ! (^ ^) smile.gif

QUOTE(Milalover @ Apr 7 2008, 08:07 PM) [snapback]88354[/snapback]

Do not perform a penalty from this post on me because I post what I hear.

no penalty of course, that just made me remember the argument you and gershi had, in the old-old board, about amazing ty being a post-op trans or not tongue.gif

uhh... whatever. I stand by my guns, especially my centre console. If they look male, they are male.

And I dont find ugly women attractive, no matter what they do. I'd need a XX chromosome 100% positive smear DNA sample from TY on a proven legitimate legally binding, scientific document to relieve all my doubt. Edited by Milalover

Tool? Get a grip, Canadian, EH.

and wtf is Carring... you'll have to enlighten me on that Hell's Angels Drug Cartel slang... idk what it is.

And I'm male. Not ex-male. I cannot be ex-male, I have a cock, 2 balls, and a beard.

Anallover,

I've seen enough proof that Ty is a female. She indeed is very rawboned for a woman but her plumbing is just too authentic to have been created by a surgeon. When she vacuum pumps her labia the uniformity of the blood flow there is very natural and unscarred. The pee hole fucking would be next to impossible for a trans gender female.

However, the most convincing evidence is in what she says. There is an interview at the start of film that I purchased years ago on a VHS cassette where she shares some of her private life. Besides her giving some sound "how to" advice regarding fisting, the discussion includes her family and having children, and the whole thing is just too relaxed and genuine to be anything but the truth.

Unfortunately I don't have the tape anymore or I would share it with you.

She still looks like crap.

The old bag may be listed on the official Biological label as "female," but by no means is that what a female should be to be attractive. The face looks like a man, the body frame is very manly, the fact I almost never see far back enough to see cervix, and when I do, it looks wrong (suggesting born with no womb), plus the several inaccuracies with your "statements," I'll pass.

You ever heard of Androgen-recessive males (males conceived in the womb with no androgen to encourage the change of the body from being constructed as female, even when the chromosomes are XY)? Edited by Milalover

How is red fingernails female? It's synthetic. Next you'll be saying Avon, Maybelline, etc. makes women beautiful.

And that lady grace shit is bullshit. It's like that famous Lord Deacon, or whatever. Bullcrap. Edited by Milalover

QUOTE(Milalover @ Apr 19 2008, 11:36 PM) [snapback]90156[/snapback]

How is red fingernails female? It's synthetic. Next you'll be saying Avon, Maybelline, etc. makes women beautiful.
And that lady grace shit is bullshit. It's like that famous Lord Deacon, or whatever. Bullcrap.

How can you say she is a MAN ???
IPB Image

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.