creased big anus

Pucker Power

I am interested in making the outside of my anus permanently have loose, very creased and looser hanging skin. Has anyone been able to make their anus become permanently this way? Not temporarily, but permanently. What would I have to do to achieve this? Stretching with giant objects, or would vaccum pumping the outer lips be how to do it?

I love how erotic very cresed loose hanging anus skin looks. I recently met a young twenty two year old girl who had an anus with very loose protruding and hanging folds of darker colored skin that formed her anus lips. It looked awesome against her super soft blemish free smooth white skin. I can't imagine that she has been doing years of extreme anal stretching to make her anus like this. She must just be lucky!

How can I make mine like hers? tongue.gif

QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Mar 23 2008, 08:36 PM) [snapback]86164[/snapback]

Yep. Years of stretching. That's how mine became that way.

Does the outer skin of your anus permanently hang down more and is it permanently more cresed? Or just right after you've had an anus stretching sesion?

Does the outer skin of your anus permanently hang down more and is it permanently more cresed? Or just right after you've had an anus stretching sesion

Its pretty much permanent. I've altered both the outside AND inside of my asshole.

Sorry 666pack. I would have loved nothing more than to have taken some pictures of her gorgeous smooth white ass and her big robust rubbery creased anus with it's big protruding folds, she was a young stripper in a club and I only had a private session with her in one of the back upstairs rooms of the club, and assumed taking pictures of her was not an option. sad.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.