FeISTyBabe Sandra, july 2007

$up€rC@zzoLo

QUOTE($up€rC@zzoLo @ Mar 24 2008, 06:53 PM) [snapback]86286[/snapback]

copy and paste the pass without spaces

lan@nal

Same... Typed or copypasted will result in a wrong password message (using two different sotware, winrar and 7zip )

file NEEDS to be 134mb when DL otherwise your DL timed out and you got incomplete DL. In that case the correct pass will NEVER work. Try re-DL and unzip with pass provided.

I DL this and unzip just fine with password
lan@nal
c&p wink.gif
I did this with NO interest in this clip but just to get answers for you fine folks.

thanks for the share $up€rC@zzoLo

QUOTE(anllover @ Mar 31 2008, 04:59 PM) [snapback]87381[/snapback]

file NEEDS to be 134mb when DL otherwise your DL timed out and you got incomplete DL. In that case the correct pass will NEVER work. Try re-DL and unzip with pass provided.

I DL this and unzip just fine with password
lan@nal
c&p wink.gif
I did this with NO interest in this clip but just to get answers for you fine folks.

thanks for the share $up€rC@zzoLo

notworthy.gif Thanks, Wiz of PrOn, usefull help and the thing I can't manage. Thx SuperCazzolo too . smile.gif (^ ^) tongue.gif

vaginal = fail. anal is the only thing worth watching. put this in the appropriate section:Hardcore. if vaginal even counts as hardcore.....

QUOTE(wtfirl2 @ Apr 1 2008, 06:10 PM) [snapback]87575[/snapback]

vaginal = fail. anal is the only thing worth watching. put this in the appropriate section:Hardcore. if vaginal even counts as hardcore.....

Damn you people are hard to please. Eventually you'll just become asexual if anal fisting is the only thing that will get you off now... Think where you'll be in 10 years.

QUOTE(GOP @ Apr 2 2008, 07:45 AM) [snapback]87599[/snapback]

Damn you people are hard to please. Eventually you'll just become asexual if anal fisting is the only thing that will get you off now... Think where you'll be in 10 years.

Please have some consideration with the elderly. You should be aware of the fact that anal fisting was common practice in Babaganush in 1912 if you want to discuss this topic here.
The Babaganushes are extinct nowadays. No children were born after this black (brown?) episode in the history of the country as a consequence of their improductive sexual habit. Therefore the Babanush habits are little known in our time. However, lack of knowledge is a poor excuse for offending our oldest board member.
Edited by WideOpen1960

Yes we miss the BABAGANUSH, the most anal oriented culture in History, well known for its anal sacred rituals with huge fruits and holy sticks. IPB Image Document from the WideOpen Babaganush Foundation

I'd like to agree with our oldest and only babaganush member Wtfirl2 notworthy.gif but in reading the Rules Tables made by Holy XT Himself with our powerful RSBB Orthographic Mispelling Generator, I see :

"#4. Main board subject are: Dilations, rosebutt, prolapse, big toys, stretching and any similar."

Ok anal is better of course but as some dilatation happen here I won't stand again our Fisting master Arthemis and let this thread here. biggrin.gif wink.gif (^ ^) jester.gif
Edited by Tangerine

• 8 months later...