big toy burnout?

latexbarbieTS

For years i used to love playing with big toys/fisting and such. I even did it for a living for 2.5 years on ifriends(live webcam shows). For the last few years i've really been out of the scene, rarely ever touching a big toys. The last month or so i've been playing with some toys, not as big as i used to, but just seem to enjoy it for short periods, whereas long ago i'd go for 4-6 hours with big toys(or longer). Just wondering if anyone else has had slumps like this?

barbie

My play sessions come and go and normally vary. I have noticed my sessions get longer if I do it several days in a row.

Never know you were on ifriends. wow I meet a star★ friends.gif

I go in and out of phases too. At the moment im in the 'I wanna wreck my hole' phase. But then i leave off em for a cpl of weeks. I find that i can take the widest stuff after i have had a break too. Toying everyday makes it so sensitive, and certainly for 12'' circum plus you need to break at least every other day. Although being punch fisted at night then again in the morn is 'wild' to say the least....

Like all the others sofar I have breaks the longest being about 2 months but then all of a sudden I will get the urge and be back into it on a daily basis especially after a few drinks the items tend to get larger and the pain seems to go away until the next morning that is.So it seems to me that we all need a break for a while just to make it all the more exciting and more pleasureable the next time.

Hope this helps smile.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.