Liza Harper....

stem

Thanks, but I don't know how to open or process these files. A little help please? I downloaded from rapidshare OK but now what? Thanks in advance. Edited by G Mick

QUOTE(FRENCH LOVER @ Mar 2 2008, 12:30 PM) [snapback]82639[/snapback]

Hey Man !!!!!

She's The French Anal Queen...............and She's a Great Lady..........

Thanks a lot

Thanks!
I have a question, maybe you can help me.
Some years ago I bought some nanou videos (stephanie la fisteuse), in the beginning of this videos there was a trailer with liza harper playing with some huge toys anally solo (dildos, plugs, veggies and shows huge gapes). I wrote to Nanou and he told me that video was retired from his catalogue because liza signed a contract with an american producer. He told me that video title was "liza to grip". you think is possible to find it?
Sorry for my english an thx in advance

I remember this one shot by papy Salaud but If fear it's a VHs hidden in my ancient vids mess somewhere, sorry. Too bazd, it was so exciting that Papy salaud had trouble in holding the cam haha. crazy.gif (^ ^) tongue.gif

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Mar 3 2008, 01:23 PM) [snapback]82792[/snapback]

I remember this one shot by papy Salaud but If fear it's a VHs hidden in my ancient vids mess somewhere, sorry. Too bazd, it was so exciting that Papy salaud had trouble in holding the cam haha. crazy.gif (^ ^) tongue.gif

You think you still have that vhs?
Is not possible to search it for us? It's about 10 years I'm searching about that cry.gif
thanks my friend

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Mar 3 2008, 03:29 PM) [snapback]82807[/snapback]

Si si Markkk but this vid must be in my retired parents house few hundred kms from me.
Next time I'll go there I'll try to check my boxes and find it. wink.gif (^ ^) rolleyes.gif

It will be a BIG present for me notworthy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(Tangerine @ Mar 3 2008, 03:29 PM) [snapback]82807[/snapback]

Si si Markkk but this vid must be in my retired parents house few hundred kms from me.
Next time I'll go there I'll try to check my boxes and find it. wink.gif (^ ^) rolleyes.gif

Hello Tangerine, have you some news about? blush.gif

QUOTE(markkk @ Mar 17 2008, 08:11 AM) [snapback]85096[/snapback]

Hello Tangerine, have you some news about? blush.gif

Thanks Stem for teh vids caps and no sorry Markk , i didn't went there since christmas sad.gif

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Mar 18 2008, 08:48 PM) [snapback]85321[/snapback]

Thanks Stem for teh vids caps and no sorry Markk , i didn't went there since christmas sad.gif

I wait about 10 years,I dont think some weeks/months more will kill me laugh.gif
thanks... still waiting

Thanks a lot stem!!!

How do I extract this clip? I downloaded power archiver and it doesnt work at all when clicking on the first volume (z01) and it says that I should click on the last one. It then opens and I can see the movie file, however when I drag the clip to my desktop it appears to be 0 byte. ?

If I try to open it with winrar it says the the z01 file is corrupt. Edited by leko

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.