How about some SciFi

calfee20

There may be more to this story If anyone knows please help us out.

This story takes place in the late 22nd century. World War 3 occurred in 2056, the earth that remained became a strange place indeed. All nations of the 20th century ceased to exist and new countries evolved. Our story takes place in Calizona, what was once southern California and Arizona.
This is one of the few areas on earth still inhabitable. In Calizona, as in many other new nations, women have been demoted to second class citizens. They are the express written property of their masters. Most masters own twenty to thirty women and all are extremely wealthy. Their wealth is due to the fact that Calizona is the only place on the western hemisphere that can produce electricity anymore. Massive solar collectors and windmill projects of the 21st century have paid off.
We are going to follow the story of Angelica, a girl of 16 years old, just sold to her new master. This master is Balthazar, famous for having his girls "modified" in a special clinic beneath his mansion. Usually these girls are kept for several years, then sold to rich foreigners at a high price because of their unusual abilities.

"We're here" announced the driver, Angelica stepped out of the floater car and looked at her new home for the first time. A huge mansion stood before her, servo droids scurried about attending to the grounds. These were by far the most advanced droids Angelica had ever seen. One floated over after a moment and greeted her, "I AM NUMBER 43, PLEASE FOLLOW ME ANGELICA".
Like all women of Calizona, Angelica had no last name, she was now Angelica of Balthazar.
If a master purchased two girls of the same name, he usually renamed one.
While she walked into the house, the driver took a moment to admire her slightly better than average looks, tight ass, and long brown hair.
"Well" he thought to himself " Won't look like that long I bet, Balthazar usually goes all out on the young ones.".

Once inside, Angelica was led down a long and magnificent hallway to a small room which contained only a simple chair. She sat in the chair and waited as instructed by the droid. She placed her shoulder bag full of cosmetics and grooming tools on the floor. She took a few moments to inspect herself and make sure she was presentable. Her skin was flawless and very tan, her stomach tight and all her muscles firm. She draped her hair over her nipples to keep herself a little warmer, it was a little cool in her room. "Wonder how the women stay warm?" she thought, "None of us are permitted clothing since they passed that new ordinance 5 years ago".
Before she was able to begin formulating any other ideas, the wall to her right slid open and a nude girl of 25 or so stepped through, holding a clipboard. Angelica gasped, one of Balthzars modified women stood before her. A tattoo on her left thigh identified her as LUCINDA.
Angelica stared open mouthed at the girls body. Lucinda stood 5 feet tall, long blond hair curled over her head and down her back, cuddling her tiny ass. Her body was smooth and perfectly fit. She had a stunningly beautiful face with bright red lips and striking green eyes. But that was where her resemblance to a normal pretty girl ended. For one thing, Angelica noticed that there were obviously two vaginas between her legs, side by side. Both were large and very healthy looking. A third and MUCH larger vagina was positioned above her pelvic bone and slightly below her navel. Angelica could see that this huge one was probably able to accept very large objects. Lucinda's other most remarkable oddity, was the fact that her left arm had no hand, instead, her entire forearm, from the elbow down, had been transformed into a mammoth penis. Aside from being hairless, this penis was complete down the the softball size testicles hanging from her elbow. She held the clipboard on this arm and looked intensely at Angelica.

"Angelica of Medis?" she asked.

"Yes?" Angelica replied.

"You are now Angelica of Balthazar, please come with me."

Angelica followed Lucinda into the next corridor, which was a sterile white with a steel floor. They rode an elevator down into a lower level and stepped out into what was apparently a surgical prep room.

"Go to bay four and get on the gurney." Lucinda told her. Angelica walked to bay four, her naked feet cold on the surgical steel. A droid was waiting for her in the bay, quickly it scanned her and placed her on the table. Her hands and feet were bound onto the corners of the table.
The table split and opened her legs to the farthest possible extent, her arms were also spread wide. The droid administered a small sedative and trundled away to the next bay. A few moments later, Angelica noticed that the table was heated, and she was soon in a comfortable state of drugs and warmth.

Angelica awoke to movement, she was being rolled into another room by three girls, Angelica noticed that one of the girls had a vagina for a mouth!
"What's the scoop on this one?" asked girl number 1. "You should see this" replied girl 2, "I haven't EVER seen a modification file this THICK". Girl 2 held up a folder about 5 inches thick to show girls 1 and 3. "Holy shit" exclaimed girl 1, "What are they gonna make her into?".
"I don't know" replied girl 2, "But I know Balthazar paid a lot for her, and they have three entire surgical teams waiting on her, chart also shows she is gonna be modified genetically too!" Angelica's eyes grew wide, for the first time in her life, she was truly terrified. She tried to scream, only to find her mouth was propped open by a large tube that went down into her throat. Pure oxygen was being fed to her from this device.

The girls wheeled her into a large room, overhead lights revealed row after row of bizarre equipment. In her drugged state, Angelica could only see a few feet. She soon saw several men crowded around her, they were obviously discussing her body. One pointed to her pussy, and they all nodded. Then one pushed a needle into her arm, and everything went black.

Angelica opened her eyes slightly, she could hear machines beeping and making other strange sounds around her. She looked through blurred eyes at herself. She was still on the table, tubes and probes entered and exited her body everywhere from her feet to her face. She looked like an insect caught in a spider web, only the web passed through her. She felt very odd, her body didn't feel like it was hers. Her legs hurt a little, and she felt strangely empty, like she was hungry, only different. She also noticed that her breasts, formerly a nice firm c cup, were now at least an F cup, maybe more, they stood out from her majestically.
Then she noticed she wasn't alone. A man stood in the door, the light was behind him, so all Angelica could see was his outline. Average in height, obviously muscular, he had an odd aura of power about him.
Angelica knew immediatly this was the legendary Balthazar.
The two looked at each other in stony silence for a moment, then Angelica heard a small tone sound from a nearby machine. She felt sleepy again, and knew it had given her more drugs. After another second, she was deep asleep.

A bright light brought her back to consciousnes. Angelica knew that a long time had passed. A quick look at the timer on the wall confirmed this, 3 weeks had gone by. She slowly bent her neck to look down at herself, all the tubes and wires and devices were gone, but a new situation was present. Between her legs a droid was positioned. She was held in an extremely wide posistion, slightly beyond the splits. The droid had a group of appendeges inserted into her widely stretched vagina. She could feel movement inside her belly, and knew it was doing something there. Long silver threads wound their way along the metal arms of the droid and into her cunt. Fluid and other strange substances flowed through tubes into her also. There was no pain, so Angelica looked at the rest of herself. From what she could see, she was perfectly normal. Some things had changed though, her hair, formerly a rich brown, was now a golden blond. It draped down over her body almost to her knees in full loose curls. Her lips felt very full, almost too full. Her waist was very narrow and her hips seemed quite a bit wider.
Angelica could not see any scars or other indications of the thousands of places the probes had been in her earlier. Her breasts had grown even larger than before, and nipples the size of large thumbs protruded from the tips. Her legs seemed a lot longer than before, in fact they were almost impossibly long. She knew they were at least a foot and a half longer than before! Angelica looked at the ends of her legs and gasped, her feet were extremely tiny! They looked to be a size 2 or 3 at the most!

The droid began doing something inside Angelica that felt rather unpleasant. She looked down and observed that her cunt was stretched to an amzing width and even more tools were going into her. Then again she heard the tone, and darkness overtook her.

Light again woke her. This time it was apparently sunlight though.
Angelica sat up for the first time in 2 months and looked around. She felt very clear and awake. She was in a small but lavishly furnished bedroom. She was lying in a large soft bed covered in red satin and silk.
She sat on the edge of the bed, and was amazed to see her legs stretched before her. They were amazingly LONG! Her thigh was easily 25 or 26 inches long, her calf was equally long and tapered to an esquisitely miniature foot. She slowly stood, adjusting to the strange height. Her breasts felt so heavy! She ran her hands over the monsters that now topped her chest. They were a G cup, and her nipples were as large as D cell batteries. Angelica noticed something odd about her nipples though, at the tip of each was a single large pore. Tentatively she touched the opening and was startled when her nipple sucked her middle finger in!
Pleasure EXPLODED from her breast as the finger traveled deeper and deeper into it. Soon her entire finger was inserted into her tit. She began a slow fucking motion and was rewarded by having the pleasure triple in intensity! Moaning, she leaned against the bed and rapidly finger fucked her nipple. Moments later, an orgasm EXPLODED out from her breast and ran havok through her body. Wave after wave of unbearable pleasure radiated out from her tit! When the worst of it had subsided, Angelica slowly removed her finger. "Shit" she thought "That was fucking incredible!, I think I might start to like this!". She walked shakily over to the full length mirror on the wall and had a good look at the new her.

Long golden hair curled about her face, over her shoulders, draping along her body, and finally ending just above her ankles. Her breasts thrust hugely from her chest, bouncing and jiggling. Her waist was very narrow, and her hips were full and wide. A flat and perfect stomach completed the look. Then Angelica looked at her cunt and was stunned.
Her pussy was completely bald, looking like it never had hair at all.
The lips and all other formations were three times larger than a normal woman. Her clit was the exception, it was four, maybe five times bigger than before. It protruded from her pussy like a thumb, red and slightly moist.

Angelica tore her eyes from her immense cunt and looked at her face. Her slightly better than avergage looks were gone. Now she was nothing short of Gorgeous! Her eyes were HUGE, and her lips too! Her oversized lips forced her into a perpetual pout. A perfect button nose adorned her face, high cheekbones and a sculpted chinline completed her. Angelica also noticed her eyes were now an amazing violet as well.

Angelica then realized she was hungry. There was a tray of fruit and small treats on the side of the bed. She ate slowly, savoring the food.
When she was done, she laid back down and relaxed. Then she noticed the empty feeling she had felt before, in the surgery room. She knew it wasnt hunger, and she wasnt thirsty. What was it? She began to run her hands over her entire body in an attempt to find the source. When she reached her nipples she stopped and went around, knowing what could happen. Slowly she caressed her belly, down her hands went, and slowly slid into her new cunt. with a sigh, she felt the large lips and clit.
Pleasure rose through her again, this time even better! With a small moan she slipped a finger into herself. She pressed finger after finger after finger into her wet hole, only to discover that she craved even MORE! With a hungry wet slurp, her entire hand slid easily into her hole.
Angelica stared in open amazement at her formerly virginal cunt, her wrist protruded out from it obscenely. Slowly she opened and closed her hand, the movement was easy. Angelica began to explore her new sex organ. Her pussy walls felt very loose and pliable, giving to the slightest touch. She also noticed that she could not feel her cervix, no matter how she reached, it simply wasnt there! She lifted her leg and discovered that her flexibilty had also been vastly increased because it rose up and flopped behind her head with no problem. In this better position, she slid more of her arm into herself attempting to find her womb. No matter how far she went, all she found was more cunt! She had obviously been deepened immensly! When most of her forearm was inserted and still no bottom in sight, she gave up and slowly withdrew it. When her clenched fist passed out through her cunt lips, the empty feeling returned, only MUCH worse! Angelica felt positively hollow!

Suddenly the door opened and Lucinda walked in pulling a cart behind her. Walking over to Angelica, she placed th cart next to the bed and sat on the edge. "Well, " she said "I can tell by the aroma in here that you have discovered your unique talent". "What have you done to me?" asked Angelica, "I feel so empty! It's horrible, I feel incomplete and I cant make it go away!" "Thats the nature of your 'mod' sweetheart, your a 'penetration special' as we call em here, some girls call em 'Hole Girls' too." "You will always feel the insatiable need to be filled, only difference is, your the deepest and biggest hole we've ever built!". "I'm here to make sure everything is in working order for Balthazar." With that, Lucinda reached over to the cart and removed the cloth covering it. Laying on the steel surface were dildos so big, Angelica was stunned.
All of them were slightly over four feet long.
The first resembled a normal penis, with the head being about as big as a soccer ball, it had huge veins and bumps all down its legth.
The second was different, it was wider and was covered in fingerlike appendages, which wiggled and moved. The head of the second dildo was significantly larger than the first.
The third was terrifying. A head, larger than a basketball sat at its end. The shaft was 16 inches across and widened by another three near the base, the head and shaft were covered in bumps and knobs the size of baseballs. These bumps moved along the shaft and pulsed in and out on the head. Every few moments, the head would swell to almost twice its regular size.

"Oh my god!" Angelica gasped. "No, but you'll think I am once I start sliding one of these in you!" snickered Lucinda. "But, those are too big, it'll kill me!" cried Angelica. "Relax kid", replied Lucinda, "I watched your modification myself, these will fit. I am going to be here for you too, so dont panic, ......trust me." "First, I guess I better explain what has been done to you. Obviously you are not normal anymore. Your pussy has been surgically and genetically modified. It now goes all the way from your groin to your throat. It's highly elastic, and capable of opening VERY wide. There are a series of ten clits installed along the walls of your cunt, about 3 inches apart. They are progressivly more sensitive, so the deeper something goes, the better it feels for you. At the end of your cunt is a ring of 5 more clits, extremely sensitive, orgasm city there baby! The bottom of your cunt can be opened up by you or anyone else by pressing here." Lucinda reached up and pressed lightly on a spot at the base of Angelica's neck. Angelica felt an odd muscular contraction in her chest, suddenly it got hard to breath! She looked at Lucinda in panic, unable to speak. "Don't worry sweety, opening your cunt to your upper abdominal cavity causes normal breathing to fail, to keep you from choking on a really long object. If I open the alternative passage, all is well!" With that she reached under Angelica's left arm and popped open a valve that Angelica hadn't noticed. Immediately Angelica could breath, but it was going in and out of the valve! She was still incapable of speech.
Angelica relaxed, but was still uneasy. "Now, your tits are outfitted with miniature expandable cunts that travel all the way into your chest and meet your main pussy. They can both have orgasms, and are very elastic. Your ass is also modified, if I press this button, it opens a connection to your cunt and closes off its connection to your digestive tract about 16 inches up in your colon. It is ringed with about 20 clits that increase in pleasure as you go farther into your ass." Lucinda then touched another spot at the base of Angelica's neck and Angelica felt the same odd sensation in her stomach. "Your navel also has a small,but highly elastic, cunt installed that is connected to the main hole. Your jaw will also dislocate if you have a large object in you mouth, or coming up from inside you. It is also as elastic as the rest of your holes. You'll also never have another period, your uterus was removed, but the overies are intact, sealed off inside you to keep your hormones going. You'll not have to worry about something being too wide for you either, your pelvis has been outfitted with expanders, as has your ribcage. Your skin and all other body organs and bones are super elastic. According to your chart, an object two feet wide can pass through you comfortably."
" Ok, now lets go ahead and get started. Just to make you feel better, we'll start small, with my arm."

With that Lucinda rolled Angelica over on her stomach. "Get up into doggy position baby" she asked. Angelica complied, and felt Lucinda's cock arm touch her cunt lips. "OK, how do you want it sweetheart? Do you want it slow to get used to it? Or do you wanna get it all over with at once? "All at once I think, I just want it over with" She replied.
"Allrighty then" came the respose. With that, Lucinda drover her cock arm into Angelica, the grapefruit sized head slid in with absolutley no resistance. Quickly the shaft dissapeared and the balls popped inside.
Lucinda's elbow followed and the cock arm traveled into Angelica's chest. Angelica spasmed! The pleasure that flooded her body was almost too much to take! Lucinda's arm slid in to the hilt, encountering not the slightest resistance. The cock head slammed against the ring of clits at the base of Angelica's throat and she exploded into a violent orgasm. Tears flowed from her eyes, she drooled, she flopped on the bed like a fish, her mouth opened wide in a silent scream of pleasure.
Angelica's mind reeled in the attemp to deal with sexual pleasure fifteen times greater than any woman had ever felt!
At this point, a small conservative part of her mind shriveled and died.
In its place came a sexual depravety with absolute control over her.
Angelica knew that from now on, she could only think of one thing.
Filling her cunts as wide and deep as possible. She began grinding her hips back, attempting to get Lucinda's arm deeper into her. "It's at the shoulder baby, it cant go any farther." Lucinda said gently. "Oh god" she Angelica thought, "It feels so GOOD! so fucking good!, please, please! I need more! I want more!". "Hold on, I need to check everything before we move to the big stuff." With that, Lucinda pulled her arm out of Angelica, it came out with a very wet sound. Lucinda's arm was soaked from shoulder to cock-tip in girlcum. Angelica collapsed in agony, "Agh! please!, put it back in!" she thought. "Wanna try your ass baby?" Lucinda asked. "YES!" she Angelica nodded "Shove your arm up my ass!" she thought.
Lucinda placed the head of her cock arm at Angelica's little brown sphincter. Slowly she began to push, after a moment, she pushed harder.
"Yes! that's it, into my ASS!" thought Angelica "Come on! push it in!".
Slowly Angelica's asshole opened to allow the head to enter. Lucindas cock arm had become aroused and now the head was about the size of a lagre coconut.
After a moment of rest, Lucinda gritted her teeth and SHOVED! her arm plowed 8 inches into Angelica's virgin ass. Relentlesly it continued to plow deeper and deeper. To Angelica, it felt like it was sliding up inside her back. Deeper and deeper it went. With a final slippery twist, Lucinda worked her shoulder into Angelica's ass. Angelica felt the massive cock head pushing up into her throat. Slowly it wiggled farther and farther up. Angelica felt her jaw come loose and slide down. her mouth opened grotesquely. Glancing at the mirror, Angelica could see her mouth was open at least 8 or 9 inches! Wetly, the purple cock head slipped up and lodged in her mouth. Angelica looked like a girl who had an entire purple football in her mouth. her full pouty lips were stretched in a tight ring 8 inches across!
Lucinda pulled the huge cock back down into Angelica's chest. Angelica watched as her face and lips quickly snapped back into shape. Not a single blemish or stretch mark remained! Lucinda gently guided her onto her back. Now lucinda was only in her ass to just below her elbow.
Sitting up, Lucinda inserted two fingers into Angelica's belly button.
Angelica's eyes grew wide as the rest of Lucinda's hand slipped into her navel and down into her stomach. She could feel Lucinda grasping her own cock arm inside her!
"Now honey, I need your help for this one ok?" Lucinda asked. Angelica nodded. "Ok, I want you to do what I just did to you navel, to your nipples" Angelica looked at Lucinda shocked! "It'll work hon, trust me!" Trembling from the amount of sheer physical pleasure she was undergoing, Angelica slipped her fingers into her nipples. With a strange swallowing motion, they began to gobble up her hands. In a matter of seconds, Angelica had both her hands in her own breasts past her wrist. Another mind destroying orgasm ripped through Angelica like a nuclear explosion. Lucinda removed her arms from Angelica and slowly lifted Angelica's hands out of her breasts.
Angelica lay on the bed, her breath came in short ragged gasps.
Monstrous amounts of slippery pussy juice flowed form her cunt, ass, navel and nipples. Angelica could even taste her flowing juice as it came up her cunt into her mouth. A puddle of pussy cum pooled a half inch deep around her body.

Lucinda reached over and picked up the first dildo.

Lucinda reached over and picked up the first dildo. Taking hold of the
recessed handle at the end, and supporting the center with her cockarm,
she lifted it from the table. She gave the handle a twist, and Angelica
could see an outward spiraling motion at the head. “ This is to help
spread you cunt open,” Lucinda said, standing the dildo on its base. She
motioned Angelica to stand up. “Now you see why the extra length was
added to your legs”
Angelica was amazed to see that the 4-foot tall dildo was still 3
inches below her cunt lips. It was still too wide to fit between her legs,
but as jenny pushed the dildo firmly between Angelica’s legs, Angelica
could feel a flexing in her hips and back. “See?” said Lucinda, “ the
expanders in your pelvis are triggered by any extremely large object that
tries to push its way between your legs”. Angelica looked down at
herself, and thought “holy shit, I don’t believe it” as she saw her hips,
and thighs stretched an impossible 1-foot apart. The dildo head now fit
comfortably between her legs, just a few inches from her gaping hole.
She could feel the spiraling effect of the dildos motion, drawing her
down onto the monster cock below. “Oh god” she thought, “ it’s never
going to fit.” But even as she thought it, she also felt the incredible need
to be filled by the huge dildo. Almost without conscious movement, she
lowered herself down onto the titanic device awaiting her.
With a loud squishing sound, her gaping cunt mashed against the
giant below. Shock waves of pleasure sent Angelica reeling. She could
feel the huge cockhead begin to bore its way into her. Looking down,
she watched with amazement, as her pelvis began to swell around the
titan entering her well-lubricated cavern. Waves of pleasure swamped
her already overloaded mind…Nothing mattered anymore, only the
thought of filling herself with this perfect tool. She continued to watch
as the huge device drilled its way into her depths. Now she could see
her cunt, at full dilation, was stretched an impossible 11 inches wide.
She could see the head of the dildo through her flesh, as she continued
to expand around it. Each time the head touched one of her clits, an
incredible wave of sinful pleasure racked her body. She slowly lowered
herself down on the monster cock, keeping time with the boring head.
Now the giant was a full 18 inches into her, and she still felt the
awesome need to be filled, “my god” she thought, “how much does it
take to ease this need?”
Lucinda was now playing with her awesome tits. With a playful look at
Angelica, she abruptly shoved both her hand, and her cockarm, into
Angelica’s nipple cunts. Wave after wave of pleasure exploded through
Angelica, almost more intense than the ones coming from the monster
cleaving her depths. Lucinda’s cockarm was fully erect now, measuring
a delightful 8 inches in diameter. Angelica’s tit-cunts were filled with
Lucinda, and she was shaking with the overwhelming forces acting upon
her. She kept looking down at the monster that was ever so slowly
moving towards her head, “Oh fuck” she though, “there’s no way that
that thing is going to fit through my throat.” Yet, even as she watched,
she could see her ribcage expanding to allow the titan entry into her
chest cavity. Angelica’s eyes bulged at the sight. “It’s true, I can take
anything I want” she thought, “ I can fill my cunt with anything, any
way I desire.” She gave herself over to the incredible waves of pleasure
being generated by the huge machine inside her, as well as Lucinda’s
hand, and cockarm. She bore down now, sure that there would be no
troubles fitting the giant tool all the way into her. She felt the huge
cockhead smash into the opening of her upper cunt, and begin to bore
its way through. She was staggered by the intense waves of pleasure
from her innermost clits. Her ribcage was now fully distended around
the monster inside her, and she could no longer look down to watch.
With slurpy sounds, Lucinda withdrew her hand and cockarm, saying as
she did,” look up dear”. Angelica did, and now knew the reason for the
mirrored ceiling, as she watched her jaw dislocate, and begin to expand
around the massive beast within her. She also felt an odd sensation in
her mouth, as if her teeth were falling out.
“Don’t worry” Lucinda said, obviously reading the expression on
Angelica’s face. “Your teeth automatically retract into your gums, so
that you don’t damage whatever is coming through.”
Now Angelica could feel the titanic cockhead at the back of her fully
expanded throat. Her head began to be forced back, until she was
staring at her own reflection in the mirrored ceiling. She watched with
amazement, as her mouth opened, showing the spiraling cockhead
within. In moments, the giant head bored it’s way out of her luridly
distended mouth, leaving her suspended 8 inches from the floor, and her
head forced back until it was at right angles to her body. Angelica
crossed her eyes, and looked down her nose, to see the cockhead
sticking out in front of her face.
Overwhelmed with waves of pleasure, her legs finally gave out. In an
instant, her ass cheeks hit the floor, sending her over the edge into the
most intense orgasm she had ever felt, as the giant tool slid all the way
into her super stretched cunt. She shook with the force of her orgasms,
as they kept coming, and coming. Now sitting on the floor, she started
to fall over, but Lucinda, obviously anticipating this, grabbed the head
of the dildo, keeping Angelica upright. Angelica closed her eyes, and
thought, ”so this is what it feels like to die”, as she slowly passed out
from the incredible pleasure of the monster fucking she had just had.
Angelica’s eyes flew open as a sharp smell invaded her nostrils. She
looked up to see Lucinda standing over her, a small vial in her hand.
“None of that dear” Lucinda said ”Balthazar will not be happy with you
if you pass out on him.” Angelica could still see the giant dildo sticking
out of her mouth. She reached up and began to push the cockhead away
from her, drawing the monster up, from her depths. “That’s right,”
Lucinda said, “push it out.” As soon as the huge dildo began to move
inside her, Angelica was again wracked by waves of pleasure, but she
still kept pushing. Soon she could feel her pelvis closing behind the base
of the giant dildo. Now it began to be too slippery for Angelica to move
it, so Lucinda took a circular clamp from the table, and fitted it to the
dildo, just below the head. She then began to lift the monster cock from
inside Angelica.
Angelica’s hands dropped to her side, limply, as Lucinda continued
to pull the massive tool from Angelica’s mouth. Intense waves of
pleasure swept through Angelica, as the base of the giant passed each of
her internal clits. She watched in amazement, as more, and more of the
huge tool was pulled from her mouth. She shuddered as the base of the
mighty dildo passed through her upper cunt. In a few seconds, she felt
the base traveling up her throat. And after that, she felt it slip from her
lips. Her head limply fell forward, and she collapsed on the floor. She
felt her teeth and jaw snap back into place, and she began to cry, as the
feeling of emptiness washed over her. Lucinda said, “I told you, you will
always feel this way unless you have something large inside you.”

Angelica awoke in the gray light that presages the dawn. It had been a week since Lucinda had examined her for proper operation of her modifications. As yet, her owner, Balthazar, had not made an appearance, and Angelica was wondering when the man that had made her what she was, would arrive to view her amazing abilities. Almost from the second she awoke, she began to scan the room in search of her workout equipment, that is to say, the monster toys she kept, to fill her monster cunt. As she sat up, and looked around, her eyes widened in fear, and longing, as she saw that her toys were gone. In place of them, was a strange mechanical device, with many strange protrusions, and what looked like a dozen arms sticking out at all crazy angles. She crawled from the bed, feeling the craving to be filled up, spreading from her loins, radiating throughout her body, and dominating her thoughts. She approached the strange device, wondering of its use. Obviously, since it was sitting in the same place as her toys used to sit, it must have some sexual purpose. Slowly, she neared the awesome machine. She looked closely at it, in the gathering light of dawn.
Standing well over seven feet tall, shining in polished glory, the massive device looked like a throwback to the old ages, where legends told of fierce tools of torture. She could now see that the protrusions resembled different sized cockheads, retracted into the walls of the device. And the mechanical arms looked exactly like real life hands, and arms, but on a much larger scale. The clenched fist of the smallest, was the size of her head.
She reached out and laid her hand on the clenched fist closest to her. Suddenly, with a speed she could not imagine, the fist opened, and grabbed her wrist in a lightning fast move, and pulled her close against the machine. She was awed by the massive strength, yet gentle touch of the huge machine. With mind numbing speed, Angelica found herself completely restrained. Additional hands had rotated, opened, and grabbed Angelica by the ankles, knees, mid-thighs, hips, waist, shoulders, biceps, head and neck, in addition the her wrists. She then found herself three feet off the ground, as the matched pairs of hands lifted her into the air.
She choked back a scream, as she heard Lucinda's voice from over her shoulder. " Good morning Angelica", she said, " I hope you like your new exercise machine
" Exercise machine?", Angelica cried. " What kind of exercise machine is this?
" Well, this is a brand new invention, made just for you." Lucinda said, " since you are a completely new experiment yourself, you new owner thought that you should have the very latest in exercise equipment to keep all of your cunts in shape. He watches you, you know. That is how he gets his pleasure, watching. Either in person, or though cameras scattered throughout the residence.
" Now," Lucinda said," in a bright and cheerful voice, lets begin your morning exercises." With that comment, Lucinda walked in front of Angelica, and without warning, jammed the head of her cockarm into Angelica's navel cunt. The eight-inch cockhead disappeared in seconds from sight. Angelica left out a scream of pure ecstasy, as the clit inside her navel cunt sent waves of pleasure washing over her, and carrying away the last vestiges of sleep from Angelica's mind, leaving only the desire to be totally filled in all her many holes. Even as Lucinda began a deep, hard stroking with her cockarm, Angelica could feel the arms that held her begin to move. The lower sets began to spread her legs, and pull them apart at the hips, at the same time she felt herself tilting backwards as the upper sets of arms pulled her head, neck and shoulders back. Soon her marvelous flexibility came into play, as her legs were pulled straight out to the sides, and her pelvis stretched an impossible twelve inches wide. Further, her head had been bent back, until the back of her head was firmly pushed against her lower back, just above her now gaping asshole. Lucinda continued to ram her cockarm into Angelica's navel, making Angelica quake with carnal pleasure.
" More", cried Angelica, " I must have more, bigger, deeper, NOW!
" OK", Lucinda said, as she pulled her cockarm from Angelica's navel cunt, and walked away.
" Wait, come back and fuck me Lucinda", Angelica wailed
" Wish I could Angelica," Lucinda said, " but your new owner has decreed that no one may touch you more than once per day in any way, and you have had me once already. Bedsides, your exercise machine is voice controlled, and pre-programmed. Just tell it "begin morning workout", and it will give you everything you know that you want, and then some." With that, Lucinda walked from the room, closing the door behind her.
" BEGIN MORNING WORKOUT", Angelica screamed, straining in vain against the velvety soft steely grip that held her immobile, and bent completely in a circle.
Almost before the words had left her mouth, she felt the massive machine go to work. The first thing she felt, were two of the massive hands each measuring at least ten inches across the knuckles, pushing their way into her twin nipple cunts. Since, in her current position, her humogous tits were sticking out right in front of her face, she could see the fingers point, and suddenly become slippery smooth with internally generated lubricant, that simply passed through the skin, as needed. She watched as the two huge appendages started to cram their way into her nipple cunts.
" Oh my god, yes, yes", Angelica cried, as the two hands slid wetly into her mammoth mammaries. She began to orgasm almost as soon as the two huge hands sank to the wrists in tit-flesh. Before she could cry out for more, another hand reached out and touched the switch that changed her breathing to the valve under her arm. Now all she could do, was endure in silence, the most awesome exercise program she had ever endured.
No sooner had her breathing been altered, than the first of the many protuberances rotated to right in front Angelica's face. With amazement, she watched at the rounded head began to extend from the machine, coming closer and closer to her huge pouty lips. Desperate to be filled, she greedily opened her mouth, and waited for the huge ten-inch diameter cockhead that was approaching. No sooner did it make contact with her lips, than she felt the weird feeling of her teeth falling out, as they retracted into her gums. The massive tool began to push it's way into her mouth, forcing her lips wide, and she felt her jaw dislocate, to allow the monster passage. Soon enough, it had passed into her throat, impaling her for at least fifteen inches. There it stopped, leaving her hanging from it. Then the hands began to alter her position, from the tight circle they had bent her into, until she was held out parallel to the floor, still with her legs spread wide, and her hips pulled apart. Then the ten-inch monster in her throat began to swell, in a matter of minutes, going from ten inches across, to eighteen inches, wider than she had ever been stretched before. She could feel the cunt juices running from her tit, navel, and primary cunts, and she could her the sound of drops splattering on the tile floor. Still, the now hugely swollen device continued its advance down into her chest cavity. She could feel the expanders in her ribcage, popping as they released, to permit access to her giant internal cunt, which ended only inches below her throat. She began to shake with the intensity of her orgasm, and she felt the head of the enormous cock opening the top entrance to her primary cunt. She knew what would happen when the head of the monster inside her hit the ring of super-sensitive clits ringing the upper entrance to her deepest of gaping holes. Soon enough, the huge device slipped past the ring of muscle that closed the top of her inner cunt, and slammed into the ring of clits.
Angelica was transported, to another place, a place where the earth moved, and the heavens exploded with fireworks unseen by the human eye. Shuddering, quaking, and spasms rocked her world, as her minds eye recorded every flash, starburst, and beautiful flower of light that burst across her retinas. She screamed silently in the vaults of her mind, as the most incredible orgasm tore through her body. Slowly the light show stopped, and the ground settled, and Angelica began to become aware of the world around her once again. She realized that the awesome tool inside her had stopped moving, as she had her orgasm. Now it began to move once again, pushing deeper and deeper into her bottomless cunt. In amazement, Angelica could feel the titan beginning to swell even more, but curiously, only below her throat. She reveled in the intensity of the orgasms that washed over her, none as strong as the big one, but most pleasurable in any case. Soon the behemoth within her was a full twenty-four inches across, and buried so deep within her that she knew that it would rip her apart if it tried to pull out from within her at that diameter.
Now Angelica could feel strange undulations within her impossibly inflated cunt. Soon the meaning of the movements became clear. Two additional cockheads, each fifteen inches across, began to push their way up into her mighty tits. The two hands, which had previously been quiescent till this point, pulled out of her titanic breasts with erotically slurping sounds, dripping with her cunt jiz. Within seconds, the two huge cockheads popped out of her super stretched nipples. They too, now began to swell, until her tits were topped with cockheads two feet across, with shafts that measured at least twenty inched thick. The cockheads began to retract, squishing and compressing her tits, as the huge heads tried to fit into the passage below. Again, Angelica was carried off to that place that only a special few ever find. She returned to awareness, only to feel additional undulations going on in her cavernous womb. Sure enough, another cock began to bulge the front of Angelicas stomach, as it sought exit through her navel cunt. This one was even bigger than the two previous ones had started out. A full eighteen inches this one, and Angelicas stomach swelled with the effort of expelling the monster that so disparately sought exit. She felt at her navel, and could feel the cunthole within her navel, slowly stretching to accommodate the titan below. She began to help, by pulling at the edges of her cunthole, widening it to allow the beast within her to burst forth. And burst forth it did, with the pressure of forcing its way out causing it to extend a full two feet out into the room, before the machine could control itself. Angelica shuddered and hung exposed on the massive device that was torturing her, yet pleasuring her beyond her wildest expectations. Again the undulations rocked her abdomen, and shortly thereafter, she knew that this was a " no holes barred" workout. Yet another massive cock was sliding into her rectum from within, this one a paltry twelve inches across, yet the largest she had had to this point. Almost immediately, she began to cum, as the cockhead pushed by ring after ring of sensitive clits buried deep within her bowels. Upon exiting her hugely distended asshole, the head of this one too, began to swell, like the cork on a too full Champaign bottle. Soon it measured a full eighteen inches across, and a fifteen inch tick shaft stretched her rectum, and large intestine beyond anything she had experience up to this point. Hanging limp held only by the restraining hands, and filled from within by the enormous machine, Angelica was wondering how to turn off the device since she could not speak, with her breathing altered, and the monster filling her mouth, throat, and body. The beginnings of panic started to dance on the fringes of her mind, when, after being still for so long, if you consider sending out four sub-cocks sitting still, the monster cock within her began to move. Downward the titan traveled, swelling her abdomen, grossly, as it pushed down alongside the fifteen-inch cock in her ass. Soon it began to approach her impossible huge, wide-open cunt hole. Even with the fifteen incher in her ass, Angelicas super flexible cunt opened up easily to allow the two-foot diameter monster to slip out and hang, dripping with her copious cunt juices. Now the hand released her, except the ones holding her legs apart. Suddenly finding herself completely suspended from the incredible machine, Angelica began to hope for an end. But, it was not to be. For now ALL the cocks began a erotic dance, swelling, collapsing, moving in and out to an unheard rhythm. Angelica began a trip to that other world, and was lost for time uncounted, as her body convulsed, and shook, as the mad dance to the machine swept her away, again, and again, until she lost all contact with her surroundings.

Angelica awoke in the gray light that presages the dawn.

Another REALLY fun one - Out there and just as it should be, just fun to push the limits in stories - my thanks again for the post, and if you have any more like this kinda fun stuff, well post away!

• 4 weeks later...
I don't usually like porno sci-fi-----

But that wasn't just a star trek overlay....

Quite creative!

&, Yes, Thanks Calfee!!!

Anything you share is good, amigo--bf

• 10 months later...
I'm a SCI-FI fan myself, and this one looks AWESOME to me. I'd love to read the next chapter, but I believe that, if it was writted years ago, it's little hope we'll see any. Unless...
Well, unless we try to write a continuation (not being an english native might result in grammar mistakes; please excuse - and you're welcome to correct - them. Untill then, I must read this text some more, to understand, catch, and convert it's subtilities and measurements (I use centimeters, not inches!)
Thanks to the author, but also to the poster of this fantasy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
QUOTE(faust @ Mar 8 2009, 08:07 AM) [snapback]127776[/snapback]

excellent story, but is there more??

Well, I just found this board, and I love it. Since I am the original author of this story, and have plans on continuing it, then i suppose the answer to your story would be yes. I wrote this story years ago and posted it on a fisting site. just this past year i became a member of the fisting forum, where i re-posted the story. I have been asked by members of that forum for a continuation so I plan on writing another part in the near future. thanks for all the positive comments.

QUOTE(chipster8253 @ Apr 25 2009, 05:01 PM) [snapback]133701[/snapback]

Well, I just found this board, and I love it. Since I am the original author of this story, and have plans on continuing it, then i suppose the answer to your story would be yes. I wrote this story years ago and posted it on a fisting site. just this past year i became a member of the fisting forum, where i re-posted the story. I have been asked by members of that forum for a continuation so I plan on writing another part in the near future. thanks for all the positive comments.

then, dear fisting writer, welcome to the board and keep unleashing the sci-fisting imagination ohmy.gif notworthy.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Thanks a lot! Incredible story. Read it a long time ago in the story section of a fisting website (fistingsex.com). Glad I found it here again.

:-)

A continuation or sequel would be really really cool!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.