New Solag content

Anyone got any of her newer content? She’s selling a mega link and seems to have a fansly but I’m not sure what’s in it. From the photos on Reddit it looks like it could be decent. I purchased a link in the past and was honestly disappointed, so don’t really want to purchase again. Was just wondering if anyone had a source for her content? She’s not on bunkr or coomer as far as I can tell. 
https://www.reddit.com/u/SolaG2nd/

Edited by Humpr

2 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

She lasted a very short time on here, I know that. Not very popular, despite the size of her prolapse.

I was one of the original people not particularly impressed with her the first time around. For some reason she seems more interesting now, completely understand though if no one is going to share anything, just wanted to see if anyone would. 

13 hours ago, Humpr said:

I was one of the original people not particularly impressed with her the first time around. For some reason she seems more interesting now, completely understand though if no one is going to share anything, just wanted to see if anyone would. 

Wonder what the change is. 

She was NOT attractive at all and her attitude seemed quite flippant.

1 hour ago, Rosebutt said:

Wonder what the change is. 

She was NOT attractive at all and her attitude seemed quite flippant.

Did not like her attitude either, and she's really, really unnatractive, its not even due to her size, there are countless gorgeous big girls, and she's just not one of them, she doesn't seem to take much care of her body at all

3 hours ago, ls400driver said:

Did not like her attitude either, and she's really, really unnatractive, its not even due to her size, there are countless gorgeous big girls, and she's just not one of them, she doesn't seem to take much care of her body at all

Yeah, the whole package just turned people right off. 

6 hours ago, whitewind said:

https://www.reddit.com/user/SolaG2nd/comments/1bxqx5f/life_updateanswering_questions_read_below/

She lost her job and is in need of financial assistance and this is one of her income sources. She does seem more enthusiastic, even if its just to pay bills (which nobody should have a problem with.)

She probably lost her job because she was posting pics of herself in pieces of her work uniform apparently while working and someone noticed. Not too fucking smart.

to me, I never liked her because it seems to me she had a prolapse as a medical condition and attempted to capitalize on it without any real enthusiasm or fetish for extreme anal. I remain totally unconvinced despite her putting on a bit more of a show lately. It just rubs me wrong because as it is, as a straight guy, finding women who are truly into this is so so rare, and someone coming around disingenuously hocking wares just never felt right. I also don't find her particularly attractive, but if she was into it and a bona fide prolapse fetishist, that would go a long way towards making me feel more inclined towards her. attraction isn't just physical. it's also a vibe.

58 minutes ago, NeutralOmen said:

to me, I never liked her because it seems to me she had a prolapse as a medical condition and attempted to capitalize on it without any real enthusiasm or fetish for extreme anal. I remain totally unconvinced despite her putting on a bit more of a show lately. It just rubs me wrong because as it is, as a straight guy, finding women who are truly into this is so so rare, and someone coming around disingenuously hocking wares just never felt right. I also don't find her particularly attractive, but if she was into it and a bona fide prolapse fetishist, that would go a long way towards making me feel more inclined towards her. attraction isn't just physical. it's also a vibe.

Wonderfully put. And I think most people, whether they knew it or not, arrived at the same conclusion. The fact that she lost her job and is now suddenly “into” this fetish makes her even LESS attractive, if that was even possible.

I totally agree with everything you said before. I also find her highly unattractive. It's the whole package from looks, to the apparent lack of hygiene in some clips, and her way of presenting herself. She could make something out of herself if she would put it in the work but it feels like she doesn't want to do that and just cash in quickly.
Everytime i see a clip of her, i feel like she once again chose the most unflattering angle, clothes, position and background that she could find. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.