Blood and faintness?

Mephitis

Hey all, it's my first time posting and I wish it didn't have to be about injuring myself... But I need to know if anyone else has experienced something like this and if it's benign.

I was using the biggest plug I've worked up to, my gape keeper 85 (2.7 in diameter), and was fucking myself with it after warming up a little with some fisting. I only warmed up for a couple of minutes before going at it admittedly. 

After a while of riding I noticed a decent sized glob of bright red blood and mucous. I stopped and felt around inside with my hand to see if there was more blood and there was. I started to feel a little nauseous, but it was brief. Not long after I started to feel faint and chills. I pushed out my modest prolapse to check for any obvious tears and couldn't find anything. I wasn't actively bleeding after that initial check, but I definitely was feeling faint and cold for about 20 minutes. After food and water I'm feeling okayish. I did a gentle shower enema to check for more blood, it was mostly mucous, but it felt weird and I had some nerve sensations in my lower back on the left side.

Should I seek medical attention? I'm doing okay after about an hour, still feel a little weird, but I think it's mostly anxiety. I'm just paranoid about a possible small perforation and I'm not finding much information that's encouraging.

Blood is pretty "normal", if it stops bleeding after playing your fine. I'm always a little dizzy too after playing, mostly because of exhaustion and going up and down for a decent time can make you dizzy too. If you actually faint then you might want seek medical attention. Also if the dizziness does not go away after some time, also call a doctor.

I think the feeling weird part might indeed be anxiety, probably because of the shock from the blood. If it was a perforation, it would've kept bleeding.

But in any case, we are not medical professionals. If you have the smallest doubt, call your doctor, that's what they are for.

Sounds to me like you had a vasovagal response to seeing the blood.

Blood is sometimes part and parcel of what we do. Like others have said, if it’s not excessive and stops after you stop, you should be fine. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.