Can you recommend pump?

I am thinking about whether I buy penis pump or Anal pump.

In the case of penis pump, should I have to put cylinder pump  in my Anal?

On the other hand, if I buy LA anal pump,

Don’t you need to pump inside of my anal?

I need your tips and ways to using pump.

if you don’t mind, could you recommend pumps?

Penis pump 5sm diameter is normally .....

Pumping in anus 3sm in anus ..... 

Pump hard plastic is practical ..... enjoying

On 3/11/2024 at 12:40 PM, bud111 said:

Penis pump 5sm diameter is normally .....

Pumping in anus 3sm in anus ..... 

Pump hard plastic is practical ..... enjoying

Sm is cm or inch?

He probably means centimeters, because 5cm would a pretty normal diameter for a penis pump and 5 inches (almost 13 centimeters) is closer to the huge anal pump cylinder Dirtygardengirl uses

https://bigholestube.com/dirtygardengirl-huge-prolapse-pump-extreme-anal-fisting/

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/1710989/Huge-Pump-On-Huge-Prolapse-Custom

I insert my pump way deeper that 3 cm, but that should be a good depth for beginners.

For pump recommendations, I'll link you my post in response to a similar question on another thread

I bough the LApump one and it’s more for your entire butt (lips and outer rim) and I also bought a generic penis pump that isn’t too large and that one fits in my ass and pulls my insides out without affecting the lips. I find the latter more enjoyable and effective at this stage. 

Didn’t take too long to start feeling the ring getting closer to the opening. Once it isn’t puffy and swollen anymore it goes back in, and slowly it is becoming easier to push it out. Got the pop happening but still hasn’t fully broke free yet. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.