Few questions about anal pumping

I've been pumping my anus about one month now. I'm still not sure if I'm doing it right. So few questions...

Should I change to a thinners cylinder? The current one I'm using is about 6,5cm girth. I can get it in, but it feels very difficult and somehow unpleasant. And it feels like it's still afeecting also my anal lips whitch I don't want. I was thinking to buy a cylinder with 5cm girth. Would that be okay?

How often is it okay to pump anus? Im already hooked and I'd like to pump like every day now and then. Is everyday  too much? Should I do it more rarely? Is the 30min time limit okay? 

And what about the pressure? I've bled few times (but not very much and it's stops very quickly) so there was likely way too much pressure. This pressure thing is a big question mark. Bigger pressure feels so amazing I like how it pulls my prolapse out. But big pressure is not okay at this point I think. 

How far should I push the cylinder inside? What would be the ideak depth

So any advice? Thanks guys!

Hi Friend..... pump your anus two times for weeks 

With slowly pressure and 3 sm in anus 

Enjoy for progress 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.