Is it worth buying a cock pump with a valve?

Max Mynx

I want to buy a cock pump with the intention of using it in my asshole, is it worth buying one with a valve or should I buy a lower cost one?

Do you mean a specific kind of valve?
Because a vacuum pump has to have some kind of valve to maintain the vacuum (to keep the air you pumped out from being sucked back into the cylinder).

Some penis pumps have the valve attached to the cylinder (so you can remove the hose if you feel like it), but for anal use I find it more practical to have the valve on the pump so I don't need to awkwardly reach around my body to release the air pressure.

I would go for a cheap penis pump where you replace the actual pump:
Just look for a pump cylinder that looks sturdy, comfortable and the right size for you.
Ignore the pump that comes with the cylinder because it will most likely be shit quality anyway.
Replace the pump part with a cheap brake fluid pump (something like this http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005023428503.html, they have them on Ebay, Amazon and other places as well).
There are even better pumps than those, but you do get great quality for a very low price with that kind of model. I have been using mine for years. I don't think the measuring gauge ever worked properly on mine, but I don't care about that. It's sturdy enough, pumps strongly and maintains the pressure without issue.

Just be aware that you will have to air out the hoses that come with the brake pump, because they disgustingly smell of plastic softener fumes :D

Edited by jeffb

Sorry, I didn't spell what I wanted to say correctly. I wanted to ask if I should buy a pump with a monometer to measure the pressure that I use.

Ah, ok

Yeah, the brake fluid pump I was talking about also has a manometer. But as I said, I don't think my unit displays the correct air pressure and I never cared much for it.

When it comes to anal play, I think listening closely to the response from inside your body ("when do I start feeling discomfort? where in my body? when does it start turning into pain?") is more important than looking at a number on a measuring instrument.

It would be a nice bonus to have a working manometer for reference, though.

So if you're interested in that, I would still suggest a brake fluid pump, but to also check the customer reviews to find out if the pressure measuring actually worked for other buyers.

Also, please update us on what you decide to buy in the end (and if you're happy with your purchase) :)

Edited by jeffb

The manometer is a reference point.  I go until it starts to feel uncomfortable and then back off a little.  The gauge then provides a number to start with.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.