Pipa and argendana

Hey guys, merry christmas.

Some days ago, pipa posted on twitter this:  

https://twitter.com/pipadirty55/status/1738336239298691428

It seems that argendana posted a new video with pipa but not mentioned her.

Pipa tried to talk to dana, but have been blocked. Hours later, argendana delete that video.

The question is, did any of you get to see it or purchase it? 

I saw the trailer when it was still online.

I think it was just Pipa fisting Argendana doggy style the whole time.

No switching and no other positions. It wouldn't have been very interesting (compared to Dana's other videos) without Pipa in it.

Also, Argendana didn't mention Pipa by name at all but called her her "niece" instead.

1 hour ago, elmaster1000 said:

So it was the same that they sold some years ago? 

Suposedly there is a video with dana fisting pipa but dana choose to never release. :(

It was a new video of Pipa fisting Dana, maybe filmed at the same time but definitely not the same video, i saw the preview and even posted the link on the Pipa thread, didn't get to buy it unfortunately

According to Pipa they shot many videos together around 2 years ago, most of which are never going to be released, as apparently argendana refused to pay her anything or even credit her name. She sounds like a real piece of work

In this thread this matter is also discussed and there are also screenshots of the said video.

Perhaps it would make sense to merge the two threads.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.