Anal Prolapse and Fecal Incontinence

rileyyy

Hello Riley...I'm your admirer...sorry for the English...I used the translator.  I'm Brazilian and have been practicing anal dilation for years.  I can now insert plugs with a diameter of 9cm, but I still can't get an external prolapse...only internal and with many layers falling out.  I don't know of any reports of fecal incontinence due to having a prolapse.  Even though mine is internal, sometimes I have difficulties if the shit is hard...sometimes I remove it with my fingers.

Edited by AlexAngel

For me it's not a problem either. But I got a very pleasant side affect from stretching, mucosal prolapsing (anal lips) and some rectal prolapse. I used to occasionally have a tough time crapping. Now, one hard push and I open wide, and it's gone. Having a loose ass-cunt is great!

I don't have a real prolapse yet, but I do have slight fecal incontinence.If I don't go to the toilet several times a day, it ends up in my pants.
Am I going to stop because of that? No. My goal is to stretch it further and get a prolapse that protrudes several cm

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.