Longtime lurker here - update on my progress

dietpepper

Hello all!

M/F Marrried couple - Male Half. 

I have been a member of this forum since the dawn of time - always loved it and lost touch with it during the social media boom. Love being back and will post on here. 

Check out my profiles !!

https://x.com/hub_ff

https://fetlife.com/users/14847232?sp=1

Wow! You cool man, your wife is a beautiful. I can only dream about that you do together.

Thank you for sharing a high quality content, do it more and often.

P.S. Sorry for my English, i from another side of Earth . 

Really cool, I love your content. I managed to get my wife to strech me (doublie fisting) but I still haven't managed to get her into big toys, etc. But I keep working on it and hope that one day she will finally relaxe and realise how fun it is!

Big fan! Youre a hot couple and your wife is incredible. Hope you keep sharing your adventures with us.

Btw youre both obviously in amazing shape. Id like to see you both work out, as weird as it sounds :) 

8 hours ago, Wr876 said:

Big fan! Youre a hot couple and your wife is incredible. Hope you keep sharing your adventures with us.

Btw youre both obviously in amazing shape. Id like to see you both work out, as weird as it sounds :) 

Thanks! Unfortunately I'm not anywhere where I need to be these days - Worst shape I've ever been in.  Not weird haha. I know what you mean. 

Edited by dietpepper

Morgan, Yeah, I know what you mean. Hey, atleast she is into it (or atleast willing) for you and that is special enough.  

Edited by dietpepper

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2023 at 6:31 AM, creepy said:

Wow! You cool man, your wife is a beautiful. I can only dream about that you do together.

Thank you for sharing a high quality content, do it more and often.

P.S. Sorry for my English, i from another side of Earth . 

Hello, I sent you a personal message. Please check :) (iz Rossii toze)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2024 at 12:52 AM, dietpepper said:

Thank you! Love FF

I'm curious about how you and your girlfriend met, your shared stretching/ff interest, how all that came about :) 

Some things I wonder are how did it end up that you met, considering you both have an ff fetish and how was your shared fetish revealed, and how did she react to ass play on you.

On 11/24/2023 at 9:04 PM, dietpepper said:

Morgan, Yeah, I know what you mean. Hey, atleast she is into it (or atleast willing) for you and that is special enough.  

Yep I am not complaining too much :D. keep posting hot content I am also a big fan since the old time on tumblr.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.