Feeling to press on toilett

Mike_

Ever since I began engaging in anal stretching and using a vacuum pump for prolapse-related activities, I have consistently experienced an sensation during bowel movements. Specifically, I find that I need to exert a significant amount of pressure when using the toilet, even after I believe I have fully evacuated my bowels.

I am curious to know if any of you have encountered a similar issue or discomfort as a result of engaging in similar activities? Your insights or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Mike_

4 hours ago, Mike_ said:

Ever since I began engaging in anal stretching and using a vacuum pump for prolapse-related activities, I have consistently experienced an sensation during bowel movements. Specifically, I find that I need to exert a significant amount of pressure when using the toilet, even after I believe I have fully evacuated my bowels.

I am curious to know if any of you have encountered a similar issue or discomfort as a result of engaging in similar activities? Your insights or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

I have more or less the same, although it's not really an issue for me. I think it has to do with the tissue in your rectum being stretched to the point that it's blocking the exit a bit. Once the tissue is stretched enough that it prolapses, this issue should theoretically be gone as it will no longer blocking the exit.

It's just a theory, don't blame me if I'm wrong :) 

On 11/6/2023 at 12:59 PM, Mike_ said:

welcome to having a prolapse lol. that's you feeling your rectum inside your anus.

On 11/7/2023 at 5:52 AM, rileyyy said:

welcome to having a prolapse lol. that's you feeling your rectum inside your anus.

For me the pleasure is so intense I could push so hard I almost pass out. And if I am being pulled open, by me or a lover it makes it even more so.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.