Bathroom adaptations

087john

Have rosebuttboarders made adaptations to their homes to accommodate this fetish?

I've recently moved and my new shower is tiny making enemas more difficult. My go to before was to sit on the end of the bath with my ass hanging into it and using the shower adapter to clean out. Now I need to enema standing up in the shower which I don't think lends itself well to cleaning out properly. 

My bathroom is really tiny, there's definitely no space for a bath but I will be getting a bigger shower one day. Does anyone have tips about things to include in a new shower/bathroom to help with cleaning out?

Thanks!

Cleaning with a bottle on the toilet works well. I play in the shower. Luckily I have a spacious one with steam cabin, it’s 1,30x1,30. Did not install it with this in mind, but it is convenient. Easy to clean up too. 

The only thing I have added to my home is a bidet. Get a good one with adjustable pressure. Much faster then any bottle. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C5RKLBV6/ref=sspa_mw_detail_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9kZXRhaWwp13NParams

Next up have some dedicated towels. I use dark grey towels. Small, medium, and large.  

26 minutes ago, TheMadPi said:

The only thing I have added to my home is a bidet. Get a good one with adjustable pressure. Much faster then any bottle. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C5RKLBV6/ref=sspa_mw_detail_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9kZXRhaWwp13NParams

Next up have some dedicated towels. I use dark grey towels. Small, medium, and large.  

I’ve had a bidet for a few years now and honestly, it’s life-changing. Once you use one, you’ll want one everywhere you go. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.