Felt something new when pumping..

RustyPup

Yesterday after toying a bit, with an inflatable plug and a toy that can reach my sigmoid, I decided to start pumping my hole. I inserted and started pumping. Left it at 4-6 pumps for about 10 mins, then went up to around 10. Felt nice, and I love discomfort and pain, so I decided to push it. Went up to 20 before removing the pump, and fisting myself a little. I definitely felt something shift in my hole when pushing out, and it felt like I'm a bit closer to actually prolapsing. So do you think I'm getting closer to having it pop out? Should I up the number of pumps?

On 10/16/2023 at 9:27 PM, RustyPup said:

So do you think I'm getting closer to having it pop out? Should I up the number of pumps?

Sounds like you're on the right track.

If you can take it, you might as well up the number of pumps.

But don't push yourself too far too fast!

Even if you might enjoy pain in general, pain in your guts is a harbinger of bad things to come and ignoring it might ruin your fun for a while (in the best case) or lead to serious health problems (in the worst case).

Discomfort is fine though. That's an expected part of getting used to larger sizes.

Edited by jeffb

• 2 weeks later...

Same as with very deep enemas for long stretching sessions. Regardless how big your belly gets or does not get, don't fill past discomfort.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.