Biggest colon snakes out there?

jdeesohs2012

Hi all, I was wondering if any of you anal geniuses could help me find the girthiest, longest colon snakes toys out there. 

I've been searching online for a while now and I can't find anything more than an inch or so in diameter. 

I remember stumbling upon a colon snake online years back that had sizes that went up to 40 inches long and 3 inches wide. Anyone recall this? 

My ass and I would like to thank you in advance for any information :P

I saw a pretty thick and long snake just the other day, will search for the link. 

The above product looks pretty decent though. I want one of those now too 

24 minutes ago, Lapsed said:

Awesome! Thanks! I think this is exactly what I was looking for. :wub:

9 minutes ago, jdeesohs2012 said:

Awesome! Thanks! I think this is exactly what I was looking for. :wub:

No problem. It looks like such a good time, can’t wait to get on that bad boy. We can compare reviews later lol

6 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

I can now bury my 18” double-headed dildo while my cunt is propped open with my speculum. I hope to be able to go further.

Nice, I was thinking of buying a speculum too. I don’t mind using my fingers to hold open, but I certainly would like to have the free hands at the same time. 

1 hour ago, Rosebutt said:

I can now bury my 18” double-headed dildo while my cunt is propped open with my speculum. I hope to be able to go further.

Hot. 

What speculum do you have? I'd love to have the XO speculum but I can't currently justify the cost :bangin:

6 hours ago, jdeesohs2012 said:

Hot. 

What speculum do you have? I'd love to have the XO speculum but I can't currently justify the cost :bangin:

It’s your normal Collins. What I like to do is push my ribbed cone dildo into my OxBalls hollow plug then pop those in, remove the cone and then put the speculum in. Makes the bigger stretch even more comfortable. Then I just drop the dildo in and listen to my cunt pop.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.