Genuine annoyances/downsides to having a prolapse

prettylewdthoughts

On this forum we always talk about the positives and i catch myself only focusing on that as well, but i think it would be genuinely worthwile to see what people's annoyances/downsides they have with a prolapse are.

So for anyone with a prolapse feel free to explain what it is that annoys you about having one and what you feel are downsides in comparison to before you had one :3

I find that when I poop I need to push my prolapse out to be able to shit properly. It means going the toilet can take a while longer and requires a lot of toilet paper. That's kind of the only inconvenience I've found. Feels good pushing it out on the toilet though. Never had any problems with incontinence or it popping out accidentally or anything like that.

7 hours ago, OsakaProlapser said:

I find that when I poop I need to push my prolapse out to be able to shit properly. It means going the toilet can take a while longer and requires a lot of toilet paper. That's kind of the only inconvenience I've found. Feels good pushing it out on the toilet though. Never had any problems with incontinence or it popping out accidentally or anything like that.

“…and requires a lot of toilet paper…”

Try a bidet. It’ll Change your life.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.