[SMK-17] Cutey Anal Eater Natalie Mars & Kana Amatsuki

Nicoletohca

21 hours ago, flojoe said:

I miss Natalie so much!!! Where did she go?

I can't find the social media posts right now, but she mentioned a very persistent stalker a few times who harassed/threatened/doxxed her, everyone she worked with and everyone she publicly associated with for many years.

She mentioned something along the lines of having exhausted every possibility presented to her and not knowing what else to try.

So I assume she just gave up at some point and ended her career silently to not give that piece of shit any more fodder.

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2023 at 3:08 PM, flojoe said:

I miss Natalie so much!!! Where did she go?

She had a scene released on Analvids today!

https://www.analvids.com/watch/615972/btg_goes_wet_natalie_mars_3on1_bbc_fisting_dap_fisting_rough_gapes_wrecked_ass_pee_drink_creampie_cum_in_mouth_btg117

I thought it might be an older recording, but according to her Twitter she's "back with a brand new scene!"

https://twitter.com/theNatalieMars/status/1714469673788383590

So that's good news :)

On 9/14/2023 at 4:23 AM, jeffb said:

I can't find the social media posts right now, but she mentioned a very persistent stalker a few times who harassed/threatened/doxxed her, everyone she worked with and everyone she publicly associated with for many years.

She mentioned something along the lines of having exhausted every possibility presented to her and not knowing what else to try.

So I assume she just gave up at some point and ended her career silently to not give that piece of shit any more fodder.

Yeah I figured she retired from mainstream and was just going to do self produced stuff. I'm so happy she's back. Her and Dee Williams are the only people that even excite me in the industry.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.