Anyone know who this is?

I thought it was Solag1998 too but this another anal girl. Love the speculum clip. Whatever happened to Solag, did she stop sharing clips? I love her stuff..

2 hours ago, LinnJohansson said:

I thought it was Solag1998 too but this another anal girl. Love the speculum clip. Whatever happened to Solag, did she stop sharing clips? I love her stuff..

She came off as disingenuous to a lot of folks. People started going at her and she disappeared. Wasn’t really a fan, personally. 

3 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

She came off as disingenuous to a lot of folks. People started going at her and she disappeared. Wasn’t really a fan, personally. 

she still trickles out content on reddit and stuff. Yeah. I knew immediately the girl in the OP's vidoe wasn't her for no other reason than the girl in the Op's video seemed REMOTELY interested in what was going on.

15 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Ok thanks for letting me know

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.