Best anesthetic for anal play?

Ohyes1978

You don't really need anything more than Tylenol. If it hurts, you are doing something wrong. And stay away from nsaids like Aleve. They thin blood, the very last thing you want while anal or vaginal stretching or things like I do while ball skewering or stirring. They are great for banding, though. They help with potential blood clots.

10 hours ago, Ohyes1978 said:

So then paracetamol or ibuprofen can also be used

Ibuprofen is an Insaid, so no. They all list what the primary active ingredient is on the label under the brand name. I don't know about the Paracetamol. I never use anything, the sensation of my ass-cunt being stretched is so pleasurable I never use it. I don't even use it for ball skewering or stirring because those are erotically pleasurable, too.

On 8/7/2023 at 8:44 AM, Ohyes1978 said:

Hello,

Was looking at this https://www.chemist-4-u.com/stud-100-desensitizing-spray-for-men-12g but this is for penis head, wonder can it be used for anal spray as well?

Thanks 

Stud100 is nice, but it numbs quite well so if you dont know what you ass is capable off then you should not use it!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 5:15 PM, georgekenedy said:

Stud100 is nice, but it numbs quite well so if you dont know what you ass is capable off then you should not use it!

Thanks for message, I was told not to use stud as it’s for outside usage, on penis head only, not inside, I was wondering what would happen if you just add 2 or 4 sprays inside anus deep

Edited by Ohyes1978

So....I really like Curist Lidocaine Cream, because I love the way it leaves me feeling, well, nothing.  And that is a sensation in and of itself.  BUT.  Be forewarned, there is an element of danger as you really can't feel anything, so you could hurt yourself without really realizing.  I've been using it for a few years with no ill effects.

So I was never one to heed their warnings. "You'll hurt yourself!", they said.  Ironic though, that was always the goal. Hurt just enough to get those endorphins flowing. Ah, now that is the stuff!

Been using lidocaine for a while. Firstly, to numb a nagging hemorrhoid and continue an intense sesh, unimpeded by pain. It worked exceptionally well. Able to continue, vigorously! Unexpected side effect...the rough action and subsequent cleaning of the affected area nixed the 'roid. Win/win!

Started to enjoy using it regularly, experiencing longer, deeper, more intense sessions.

Learned that the spray has an aphrodisiac effect. I mean, really f'in horny, especially when indulging poppers. It excites the taint/prostate area, as well as the entire rectum. Wish everybody could feel this, it's such an awesome feeling. It's numb, yeah. But feels like a slow motion climax. Not intense, but oh so delicious.

A spritz or three directed to the prostate area is adequate for a session. A few more drops on Mr. Hankey's and...ecstasy. Did I mention the poppers?

Easy to forget limitations, so don't try to break any records, else be sore tomorrow. Just enjoy the ride like never before. Use it to enhance abilities already acquired.

Use caution. Overdose, become exhausted. Breathe it, might numb the airways (uh-oh). Don't numb the eyes, obviously!

The use of lidocaine is generally safe and is sometimes used during a colonoscopy procedure to numb the lining of the colon and the surrounding area, making the procedure more comfortable for the patient.

Stud100 has USP Lidocaine 9%, relatively high.

Dynamo Delay Spray has USP Lidocaine 13%, fewer inactive ingredients, and a lower price! (Win/win/win!)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.