So, Argendana's new video...

Went to check Manyvids just now and i was met with THIS:

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/4893353/THE-BIGGEST-PROLAPSE-EVER/

I aint paying a 25 bill to watch it, i bet my ass that that is HungerFF's prolapse dildo stuck backwards in her butt, can anybody confirm?

99,99% is HungerFF dildo from mrhankey

Yeah, she did a promo clip for that dildo a few weeks ago.

I don't get why she would do such a video with a title like that and without clarifying words in the video description. That's bound to piss off a bunch of paying fans.

Might be an honest mistake though, she never did shady shit like this before. When asked if it was real, she responded with her promo video for the toy

https://twitter.com/ArgendanaFistMV/status/1686382463189426176

Lots of the comments on twitter seem to think it's real, though

Weird decision if it wasn't a mistake

1 hour ago, jeffb said:

Yeah, she did a promo clip for that dildo a few weeks ago.

I don't get why she would do such a video with a title like that and without clarifying words in the video description. That's bound to piss off a bunch of paying fans.

Might be an honest mistake though, she never did shady shit like this before. When asked if it was real, she responded with her promo video for the toy

https://twitter.com/ArgendanaFistMV/status/1686382463189426176

Lots of the comments on twitter seem to think it's real, though

Weird decision if it wasn't a mistake

Add the fact that at the time of me posting that, the preview was locked behind a premium paywall, only today i was able to see the preview.

Indeed doesn't seem like something Dana would do...

17 hours ago, ls400driver said:

Went to check Manyvids just now and i was met with THIS:

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/4893353/THE-BIGGEST-PROLAPSE-EVER/

I aint paying a 25 bill to watch it, i bet my ass that that is HungerFF's prolapse dildo stuck backwards in her butt, can anybody confirm?

Yeah, this is shady as shit. Not cool.

32 minutes ago, inprogress said:

Yea fake, but tbh with her insertions and clip previews I've seen, I'm absolutely surprised she doesn't prolapse like DGG, Maria, or Kitty.

She showed a big rose not long ago, she can show a prolapse, but to HungerFF's level, i certainly don't think she could.

https://twitter.com/ArgendanaFistMV/status/1680586436850925574?t=kEsXmjvIs3fPGsiyCOvnPQ&s=19

her pumped prolapse looks similar to mine. (I'm assuming that's the clip, I can open her twitter, but not the link)

Gotta get that stuff rolling out.

I saw a new to me video last week of kittyrose on thisvid.  It's private now, (cyberskins or itscyberskins posted it) but I'm just surprised argendana isn't capable of that.  I don't think she ever will be able to from what we've seen, and that's discouraging for me, personally in my own ventures.

5 hours ago, inprogress said:

her pumped prolapse looks similar to mine. (I'm assuming that's the clip, I can open her twitter, but not the link)

I saw a new to me video last week of kittyrose on thisvid.  It's private now, (cyberskins or itscyberskins posted it) but I'm just surprised argendana isn't capable of that.  I don't think she ever will be able to from what we've seen, and that's discouraging for me, personally in my own ventures.

Kitty is starting to move into a different level of prolapse.

5 hours ago, inprogress said:

This one, right?

Yeah man, she's moving up, i watch her live shows on saturdays, and you can tell she's dedicated.

Another one to keep an eye on is NikkaHotX, she's been doing this thing where she puts a long tube in her asshole and pushes a big prolapse inside it, if she can get that prolapse out, its gonna be revolutionary...

what's that one British sounding woman, who also has a long prolapse? cuz Dana's it's much wider than her. godDAMN! :blink:

On 8/1/2023 at 6:26 AM, xthorgal said:

99,99% is HungerFF dildo from mrhankey

whatever... this iiiiiiiis.... :blink: i want her to fuck my ass with it. :wub:

Haha, guys you won't believe it... i just pointed out on Twitter that i was wondering why she would promote that as her real prolapse when it is clearly the HungerFF Dildo put in the wrong way.... and they honestly blocked me for that....:D

It's ridiculous, i always held her account in a high regard... but that kind of advertising is just bullshit. She or whoever manages her account also seems to block everyone who is pointing out that it's just a dildo, as if they really desperately want people to think that it is real... (altough they made that promo clip about the Dildo a few weeks back, so it's kinda obvious anyways)

That's it for me with her BS...

5 hours ago, jacko300 said:

Haha, guys you won't believe it... i just pointed out on Twitter that i was wondering why she would promote that as her real prolapse when it is clearly the HungerFF Dildo put in the wrong way.... and they honestly blocked me for that....:D

It's ridiculous, i always held her account in a high regard... but that kind of advertising is just bullshit. She or whoever manages her account also seems to block everyone who is pointing out that it's just a dildo, as if they really desperately want people to think that it is real... (altough they made that promo clip about the Dildo a few weeks back, so it's kinda obvious anyways)

That's it for me with her BS...

What a weird fucking business decision.

I mean, who is the audience for this kind of marketing?

Even if you were to get fooled by the look of the video in the beginning (the toy does look amazingly realistic at first sight, especially covered in lube) and bought it without realizing the fake from the trailer: People who will spend money on that kind of video will usually know lots of other prolapse content. People with that background will realize that (during a runtime of 39m44s) the folds of that "prolapse" are completely static and it can only move in or out in one peace, instead of "rolling"/"blooming" like a real one.

If I were to realize I've been lied to after paying for the video, I would think twice before ever investing money in that person's content again. There's nothing wrong with selling such a fantasy video if you don't lie about what it is.

She has been an honest content creator and building a fanbase for half a decade now.
I just don't get it

Edited by jeffb

18 hours ago, ls400driver said:

This one, right?

Yeah man, she's moving up, i watch her live shows on saturdays, and you can tell she's dedicated.

Another one to keep an eye on is NikkaHotX, she's been doing this thing where she puts a long tube in her asshole and pushes a big prolapse inside it, if she can get that prolapse out, its gonna be revolutionary...

That is the one, very impressive.   Wish we could share it here for everyone to see.  

18 hours ago, inprogress said:

That is the one, very impressive.   Wish we could share it here for everyone to see.  

If you had access to it, why don't you just download the video

4 hours ago, Radeon said:

If you had access to it, why don't you just download the video

Cause it was public and didnt need downloaded, but now it's private.  I tried making a thisvid profile yesterday for this reason, but the site didn't allow it (bad code, idk)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.