Stretch guide

Learning

Hello, I just got my first big (for me) dildo. It is the realrock 10" dildo it's 2.2" diameter. Getting it in was a great achievement and the beginning of a long anal journey that I always longed for. I can get it almost halfway but I really want to take it all the way. What is the best way to train depth. Should I get a long and narrow hose dildo to start with or what is the best way to go about it. 

Whats your journey been like and what toys has helped you a lot with your training and what advise can you give based off of your experience? (yes I know to go slow ;)

Hope you guys can help a newcummer in the game

Kind regards 

A long narrow dildo would help for depth training, yes.

Another thing that helps is trying different positions (like on laying on your back vs on you side vs squatting on the toy, sometimes while keeping the toy inside) to see what's most comfortable for you. A stool is also a helpful aid for squatting.

Also very helpful is (counterintuitively) pushing out with your butt/guts (as if you were sitting on the toilet) while pushing the toy in (or sitting on the toy), because your insides open up while you push out the same way they do when you're taking a dump.

And listen to your body. There will be an intense popping sensation once you push the toy through one of your inner bends and a strong discomfort when you go deep a first. Discomfort is fine and subsides once you get used to the depth (though that takes time). Pain on the other hand is a bad sign and you should go no further for the time being. Too much discomfort should also make you stop as going deeper will probably not work if you're stressed. You can cramp up easily if you're not relaxed which leads to even more discomfort.

Also take breaks if you feel sore as you're unlikely to make progress that way (see above). Unless you're into the sensation of stretching while sore. You're still not likely to make progress but that ride can be fun in it's own way ;)

Edited by jeffb

HEY jeffb. Thanks for answering my questions. I will get a long hose silicone dildo today and get started. Even though it's very narrow will it still help me be able to take my bigger dildo deeper? 

I really appreciate your help

One of the best (and I mean best) is get a partner willing willing to fist. The progress you make with fisting is unreal. Sex machines are second best but don't buy cheap. 

1 hour ago, Darthvin said:

One of the best (and I mean best) is get a partner willing willing to fist. The progress you make with fisting is unreal. Sex machines are second best but don't buy cheap. 

Great thanks! I'm lucky to have girlfriend who's willing to try it, first I need to be able to stretch a little more, but I don't think I'm far away. 

5 hours ago, Learning said:

I will get a long hose silicone dildo today and get started. Even though it's very narrow will it still help me be able to take my bigger dildo deeper?

If it's very narrow, it will probably not help that much with taking your dildo deeper. But it could at least help you get used to the feeling of taking things deep in general. That is if it's not too thin, because it needs to be thick enough that you can a) actually feel it deep inside and b) actually push it deep inside (because silicone is usually quite squishy and tends to fold in on itself when it's long/thin and meeting resistance, like your sigmoid bend).

Because of the squishiness you don't need to go much smaller than your current (more stiff) PVC dildo. A diameter of 3 to 4 cm (compared to the 5.5cm you already own) should be perfectly fine for depth training when you go with silicone.

Edited by jeffb

Trust me, you don't even need to be trained to take a fist. Many years ago when the biggest thing I'd put in my ass was a regular dildo, my partner at the time fisted me. It's all about the mood, communication and taking your time. And lube obviously. If she starts with one finger, then two, then three, four, then the duck shape she'll be inside. Once in she can clench her fist, rotate and have a good feel around. You got the girl so you are already half way there!! 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.