Best depth training dildo

Snickers

I have lately managed to make some big progress with very girthy toys, but I feel that I am lagging behind with my depth game.

Does anyone here have some good recommendations for dildos that will help me with depth play? Price doesn't really matter as I prefer good quality toys that are safe and efficient. 

I’m a big fan of the Slink dildo. The only problem is that it’s really soft so it can be a bit of a challenge to get it in by yourself. I also have the depth trainer from crack stuffers. It’s not as agile as the slink so it’s great to continue with after slink. I also have the spike from Topped Toys but it tapers to fast so I’m not yet able to fit it yet

I already own the slink and as much fun as it is I am looking for a longer and maybe a bit wider toy of premium quality.

anny recommendation?, i want to buy one on aliexpress

Edited by DGP

5 hours ago, DGP said:
anny recommendation?, i want to buy one on aliexpress

I'm somewhat happy with the large inflatable version of this one

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002250378291.html

I think someone else posted a review on this board some time ago, but I can't find it right now.

The plug gains quite a bit of length when pumped up so it works well for pushing your depth boundaries.

I like to use it in combination with my hollow Pig Hole FF plug.

The biggest problem of this inflatable is that the small sealing plug that covers the air hole on the lower end can get pushed out by the air pressure too easily. I haven't found a great solution for this so far. Usually I use it in on a stool with a hole in the middle. I pull the air hose through the hole of the stool (before or after pushing the inflatable into me), then sit down (so the sealing plug has nowhere to go and can't be pushed out) and start pumping.

Apart from this caveat it's a great and fun toy.

Edited by jeffb

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.