pretty sure this is the holy grail prolapse girl...

https://thisvid.com/videos/long-dangling-prolapse-in-the-toilet-rare/

I can only see the thumbnail, but it looks like the same woman from that photo set with the long prolapse in the bathroom. It's not a video corresponding to those photos, but it looks like it might be that same woman.

The only catch, it's one of those infernal private thisvid videos. I wonder if anyone can get access to it?

1 hour ago, Rosebutt said:

I can’t even see a thumbnail. 

You have to go to the profile of the poster (e.g. click behind 'Added by:') and there it is the last one at: ...'s Private Videos

oh yeah it looked like it might be bathroom lady from the thumbnail but up close it's a guy. Hehe like most of us here sometimes I see the world though rosebutt colored glasses

6 hours ago, NeutralOmen said:

oh yeah it looked like it might be bathroom lady from the thumbnail but up close it's a guy. Hehe like most of us here sometimes I see the world though rosebutt colored glasses

Rosebutt colored glasses killed me LOL

• 1 month later...
On 6/22/2023 at 12:22 PM, flame21233 said:

PLEASE SHOW THAT WOMAN IN THE BATHROOM WITH LONG PROLAPSE

She is amazing! Would even like pics

lol don't think we'll ever see that gentleman. The silver lining is, Clairet surpassed bathroom girl by a lot and the world was blessed with her for a couple years. I sure hope she's ok wherever she is

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.