J-lube

Erik715

I want to buy j lube for the price to lube ratio but I keep reading it can be dangerous even though a lot of people use it. Can anyone ease my mind on the matter? 

J-lube has sucrose within its formula so the risks can become yeast infections and bacterial can grow more easily in it.  I use J-lube predominately and just make it a habit to do another deep enema when I'm done to clean out.  Also avoid making J-lube in bulk since it will develop a sour smell to it if it's not stored properly.

Thanks for the answer so should be pretty safe as long as I clean out excess lube after. 

3 hours ago, Snickers said:

I would recommend X-lube instead of J-lube. It’s safer and much easier to mix.

Depending on which country you're in, X-lube can be difficult to get.  I'm trying out K-Lube right now but want to give X-lube a try.  It's not sold in the USA currently.

6 hours ago, angrymonkey said:

Depending on which country you're in, X-lube can be difficult to get.  I'm trying out K-Lube right now but want to give X-lube a try.  It's not sold in the USA currently.

Yes I’m in the us I used x lube before they took it off Amazon. Let me know how k lube is I’ve had my eye on that or j lube for a while 

Edited by Erik715

I’ve read that K is similar to X-lube. I wanted to give K-lube a go but it’s the other way around here in Europe, it’s very hard to get your hands on it.

I will never go back to J-lube, the mixing process was too much.

On 6/21/2023 at 7:43 PM, Erik715 said:

Yes I’m in the us I used x lube before they took it off Amazon. Let me know how k lube is I’ve had my eye on that or j lube for a while 

So far, I'm enjoying K-lube over J-Lube (which is annoying since I have 2 bottles of unopened J-Lube powder).  It's a lot easier to mix compared to J-Lube.  I used to like my J-Lube extra thick so I would pour hot water in a bottle, pour in J-Lube, shake it a lot, then add more water, and shake again.  Most of the clumps came apart but there would always be some no matter what I did.  I didn't like the boiling water method, too much work and such a hassle to clean afterwards.

K-Lube so far, I've been happy with it.  Very slippery while being a thinner consistency.  I just poured hot water into a bottle as usual, put a few tsp of K-lube in and swirled the bottle.  All mixed easily.  I might do a A-B comparison one day and see which lube helps me slide in toys more easily.  I got some toys from johnthomastoys that I've been wanting to conquer for a year but my ass needs more work.

After years of testing, the best combination of water based lubricants I have tried, is X-Lube but applying a thin layer of liquid paraffin based cream (I use one called Dexeryl, it's expensive but you don't have to use much) on the hand or toy beforehand. This makes X-Lube spread better.

Edited by FistBi

I also switch over to k lube after Amazon stopped stocking x lube. I like k lube more. For a few more dollars, you get more powder and a little goes a long way. I started off with j lube but I'm glad I found x lube and k lube. No matter how carefully I mixed j lube, it would be a lumpy mess. And if you don't clean your play area throughly, you'd come home to a funky smell after a few days or mold.

On 6/24/2023 at 8:55 AM, Darthvin said:

Have you ever tried coconut oil? Amazing stuff

im not a fan of oil based lubes if im being honest I did try coconut oil once I think and it was good but not great for me.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.