Your depth journey

Hi, depth newbie here!

For the depth kings/queens out there, I was wondering what was your journey towards your current level. When did you discover you can go past the sling, what toys did you use/would you recommend now with retrospective and what is your current routine to stay 'in shape' after the rectum?

Also, something I was always wondering : if you straighten your colon during the play, does it 'learn' overtime to stay that way so you need less and less time to be able to take long dildos and such in the next session or is it always the same process everytime? Do you think people like RaisaWets have straightened colons permanently?

Thanks and happy stretching!

i'm more of a girth man. cuz length, there's only so far you can go, right? even if you straight the colon out.

• 1 month later...

I’m new to the bored and fairly new to all of this as well, but I have taken a 13 inch duel density dildo to the hilt…it kind of got me addicted and now I’m here and also planning for more in the future. I’m female so I don’t have a prostate, so for me it’s the sensations and the thrill.

I am clearly not an expert in depth but I am working on it. I can however already respond to your questions, yes your body has the "memory" that it can accomodate toys. I am talking only about small diameters dildos but I can now easily take 35 cm without warm up while it used to be much more difficult. I am now working slowly towards wider toys but it is a long (but highly enjoyable) process. I actually also appreciate that small toys can still give me a lot of pleasure when use deeply! I would recommend to go very slowly and enjoy the journey!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.