New Vixenmoon?

Is this new material?  If so, that's great!  She's probably my favorite all time with her looks, abilities,  and enthusiasm/enjoyment.  I'm skeptical, though because I think I've seen her in a nun costume before.

Here's to hoping...

Yeah, this is def an old photo shoot. I think around Halloween ‘21. She hasn’t been active in over a year now. I still check in on her JustForFans every now and then. 

Yeah this is weird, I don't recognize the clip, but there's also nothing new on any of her platforms and she's been inactive for over a year. I'm inclined to agree that it's a year or two old (quality is too good to be one of her super old ones), but would love to be wrong.

Vixenmoon had written on her twitter, that she was on hiatus, due to the sudden death of her father, but that was last year, now I don't know what her current status will be.

• 2 weeks later...

Today email via JFF arrive thats she will back.

14 minutes ago, xthorgal said:

Today email via JFF arrive thats she will back.

Great news!!!  I also got the email.  Sounds like she will have to work back into anal shape.  

Edited by Steelhead

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.