What is this sex machine used by Argendana?

11 hours ago, Snickers said:

It's a shame that these premium machines are so damn expensive. 

The less expensive ones will not handle the really huge stuff.

So, if you are REALLY into this kink, you will end up spending a lot on items like this.

Orgasm Alley have their Kong for about $1500.

This one is $3000.

The more expensive ones will allow you to change the stroke length on the fly.

I am not sure that this really is that important.

I also do not buy that rotary machines have no torque at low speed. We are talking about electric motors, here, not gasoline powered engines.

I have seen what the Kong does to Siswet's or Tweetney's assholes, and this at any speed, with BIG toys.

I am not sure you need to spend 3 grand.

You may also be happy with a $600 machines. I have seen a lot of Hismith pros on eBay.

4 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

The less expensive ones will not handle the really huge stuff.

So, if you are REALLY into this kink, you will end up spending a lot on items like this.

Orgasm Alley have their Kong for about $1500.

This one is $3000.

The more expensive ones will allow you to change the stroke length on the fly.

I am not sure that this really is that important.

I also do not buy that rotary machines have no torque at low speed. We are talking about electric motors, here, not gasoline powered engines.

I have seen what the Kong does to Siswet's or Tweetney's assholes, and this at any speed, with BIG toys.

I am not sure you need to spend 3 grand.

You may also be happy with a $600 machines. I have seen a lot of Hismith pros on eBay.

i calculated the price of all parts, it's not exceeded more than 500-800 dollar approximate with labour.

But Products prices varies depends on where you live.

It's Overpriced!

10 hours ago, Radeon said:

i calculated the price of all parts, it's not exceeded more than 500-800 dollar approximate with labour.

But Products prices varies depends on where you live.

It's Overpriced!

They are handmade in the West.

Hismith machines are mass produced and probably in the East.

Putting a machine together is probably a good 20 hours, so someone doing this full time is making $6400 a month before taxes.

That's an slightly above average income in the West.

Kong machines are expensive but certainly not over priced. If you cna get the materials for 500-800 dollar then spend all the time welding one up to that standard then fill your boots (I'd guess from start to finish a few days work).

Personally I'd just pay the money for the kong - incredibly well made, amazing support, and the engineering thought gone into it is outstanding. That's what you are paying for.

And yes, it'll push a tank through a wall. 

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.