Penis pump

Ohyes1978

Ive tried it a few times with a cheapish pump, didn't ever really notice much increase in sensitivity, firmness etc. But it was infrequently and generally less than 15 min per time, though occasionally multiple times in a few hour window, but overall found no benefits myself.

6 hours ago, Tractor said:

Ive tried it a few times with a cheapish pump, didn't ever really notice much increase in sensitivity, firmness etc. But it was infrequently and generally less than 15 min per time, though occasionally multiple times in a few hour window, but overall found no benefits myself.

same it's just swells the intestines & cause problem in defecating. it's cause me heavy heartbeats, dizziness and prostate pain, killing orgasm, bleeding. After session i was feel like war with myself.

Check out the /gettingbigger subreddit.

It works, if you're patient and willing to do it for months at a time. You might achieve 10-20% increases in length and girth.

I've used one before.  I abused it, and enjoyed the edema I received on my package.  Unfortunately the downside to abuse (for pleasure, not for "getting bigger") is that you are immediately bigger but much smaller for several days as your dick recovers from the trauma.

I've also used one in my ass, quite successfully.  I was able to really plump up my guts and shoot them out of my ass, suck them back in and fuck myself with my own ass.  I was able to do this for days after pumping, and spent a lot of time in the bathroom doing it.

I threw it out, but just writing that makes me wish I still had it, as I think it can help a small prolapse level up when it needs a little extra push.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.