Dick clit (no pun intended)

Jarred

I have always wondered if are more people with a penis like mine.

FCCTPhlWYAItQo_?format=jpg&name=large

As you can see there is a little piece of skin sticking out between my glans and my shaft, just underneath the frenulum. I believe they made an "error" when they circumcised me leaving a part of the foreskin behind. I have never seen someone with a similar penis like mine.

It now maybe looks like I feel like I'm disabled or something but that's far from the case. I actually love the little piece of skin because it's very sensitive and just playing with it can make me cum very fast. It kinda looks like I have a clit on my penis, I of course don't how a clit feels for a woman but I think it's pretty close to what I feel. I can even use a Satisfier (air suction vibrator for the clitoris) on it and cum with that.

Has anyone seen or experience such a penis before? I can hardly believe I'm the only one but it sure feels like it.

21 hours ago, Jarred said:

I have always wondered if are more people with a penis like mine.

FCCTPhlWYAItQo_?format=jpg&name=large

As you can see there is a little piece of skin sticking out between my glans and my shaft, just underneath the frenulum. I believe they made an "error" when they circumcised me leaving a part of the foreskin behind. I have never seen someone with a similar penis like mine.

It now maybe looks like I feel like I'm disabled or something but that's far from the case. I actually love the little piece of skin because it's very sensitive and just playing with it can make me cum very fast. It kinda looks like I have a clit on my penis, I of course don't how a clit feels for a woman but I think it's pretty close to what I feel. I can even use a Satisfier (air suction vibrator for the clitoris) on it and cum with that.

Has anyone seen or experience such a penis before? I can hardly believe I'm the only one but it sure feels like it.

Mine is just like that, but I did it myself. I think it is there to increase sensation during penetration. I prefer flaccid orgasms, so it served no purpose anyway.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.