new girl who aiming for the queens

Thanks for the find. So far quite mediocre content by today's standards i'd say. But let's see where this goes. Could be good. ( although we probably can't expect prolapse content from her as she is a nurse...from my experience they often have big ressentiments against it because they're in contact with medical issue prolapses sometimes...

40 minutes ago, jacko300 said:

Thanks for the find. So far quite mediocre content by today's standards i'd say. But let's see where this goes. Could be good. ( although we probably can't expect prolapse content from her as she is a nurse...from my experience they often have big ressentiments against it because they're in contact with medical issue prolapses sometimes...

A little digging into her PH account shows her pushing out a decent rose. She has fingers of both hands hooked in and pulling, so it’s not an “ooopsie”.

4 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

A little digging into her PH account shows her pushing out a decent rose. She has fingers of both hands hooked in and pulling, so it’s not an “ooopsie”.

Hmmmm...well...i guess you mean that "my ass needed a good pounding" clip...yeah i saw that...still not convinced....:D
I meant that in general in my experiences nurses are often more careful when it comes to the whole prolapse topic...i mean a bit of pulling the asslips with 3 or 4 fingers and showing a tiny rose is far far from a prolapse...;) 
But let's see where this goes...:D

8 hours ago, jacko300 said:

I asked her on onlyfans how far she wanted to go. 
She said all the way. her favorites were apparently hkj, siswet and dgg

13 hours ago, broi said:

I asked her on onlyfans how far she wanted to go. 
She said all the way. her favorites were apparently hkj, siswet and dgg

Sounds promising. :) Although i wish one of the new girls had Clairet as their rolemodel....:D ;)

9 hours ago, jacko300 said:

Sounds promising. :) Although i wish one of the new girls had Clairet as their rolemodel....:D ;)

We can dream! Hopefully somebody will come around some day that will match her.

So far only male performers have gone that far, which honestly doesn't interest me.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.