officially the biggest I've seen(male)

biggest prolapse I've ever seen

It looks like Bottom_FF after years of not being online. too young to be Timmy_PH. If it's neither of them, I believe this to be a new world champion. 

My dream is to train a woman up to this point one day. My favorite is when prolapses are this advanced and ALSO loose in the deep rectal tissue.

definitely not hungerFF. his prolapse is phenotypically different. dark, bulbous, long, veiny and "spout" shaped. not wrinkly and loose all the way through the colon like this

1 hour ago, NeutralOmen said:

It's still on reddit. Pretty sure this us bottom_ff and the prolapse is even bigger than it was a few years ago

Yep. That’s Bottom_FF alright. It does look bigger unless Brik has been back to Russia, I’m not sure that that’s not from the same session from years back.

2 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Yep. That’s Bottom_FF alright. It does look bigger unless Brik has been back to Russia, I’m not sure that that’s not from the same session from years back.

looks different to me. the prolapse looks a lot larger and it looks like a different room/different stuff in the bg. but who knows? I do hope we see more bottom_FF soon. A female with a prolapse like his is my dream.

1 hour ago, NeutralOmen said:

looks different to me. the prolapse looks a lot larger and it looks like a different room/different stuff in the bg. but who knows? I do hope we see more bottom_FF soon. A female with a prolapse like his is my dream.

The room is exactly the same.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.