How come women aren't inserting much larger toys than men? Very interesting video

jackshit

I loved to see this video, very clarifying. But makes me wonder how come the 80%+ of the largest anal insertions I've ever seen online were from men. Aren't women supposed to be able to fit much wider stuff?

Speaking for myself, I can't for the life of me go beyond 9.5cm in diameter (soft), I tried with all my strength but I simply don't have the bone opening for that. Wish I had the opening of a female, I'd be pushing 12cm+

1 hour ago, jackshit said:

I loved to see this video, very clarifying. But makes me wonder how come the 80%+ of the largest anal insertions I've ever seen online were from men. Aren't women supposed to be able to fit much wider stuff?

Speaking for myself, I can't for the life of me go beyond 9.5cm in diameter (soft), I tried with all my strength but I simply don't have the bone opening for that. Wish I had the opening of a female, I'd be pushing 12cm+

you're neglecting that, while the female pelvis is wider relatively speaking, females are dimorphically about 25% smaller than men on average. There are biological females out there who have potential to be real champions, but my guess is, most of them would have to be very large females. 

As infrequently as she posts, mercilessanalacrobat is six feet tall and wide-hipped. If she keeps at it she might break some records. 

Anatomical differences aside, I think the real difference comes down to mindset. Men are more apt to “go extreme” in a great many things. It’s just how we’re built. 

1 hour ago, Rosebutt said:

Anatomical differences aside, I think the real difference comes down to mindset. Men are more apt to “go extreme” in a great many things. It’s just how we’re built. 

Well said.

6 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

As much as I agree with your statement, I can't understand how it makes sense. That metal ball from the video won't go past the pelvic bone no matter how determined the skeleton is.

If men can take 10-12cm plugs then there should be a few women on 13-15cm.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.