Does anyone know who this is?

She used to be called analonlyjessa. Seems to go by the clementine name now on many vids. I think she’s moved away from the anal stuff now. She used to post a lot in the old nsfw tumblr days. Her stuff occasionally appears on other sites but it’s all manyvids paid content. 

9 hours ago, Humpr said:

She used to be called analonlyjessa. Seems to go by the clementine name now on many vids. I think she’s moved away from the anal stuff now. She used to post a lot in the old nsfw tumblr days. Her stuff occasionally appears on other sites but it’s all manyvids paid content. 

Thanks, you're a real one

her name was analonlyjessa then she changed to littlefreakyjessa.
thought she had quit. as she hasn't posted anything at all on manyvids for quite some time.
then she posted a new video after like 2 years I was so happy. then nothing. 
clementine you say:) searched the name on manyvids found a profile that didn't upload anything. 
Does anyone have a link? Does anyone know why she stopped doing anal, she was a big favorite.

^Pretty sure that you're referring to ClarissaClementine, this is another model that does anal vids. Analonlyjessa(Littlefreakyjessa) didn't retired, she kinda on the break from uploading vids, she has all her social media pages online, she posting sometimes on reddit (yougrindingonmyface), she has jus4fans page. She's not active that much but when you retiring, you delete all of your accounts, which she didn't. For now.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.