If you like peehole stretching here's a nice find

• 2 weeks later...

Great find. Anyone else into this and want me to post some vids I've found?

Edited by kfc

Carolina Uribe and Larissa Andrada are definitely the best when it comes to peehole stretching, just the other day Carolina was streaming live with Alison Punk and she almost managed to fist her own peehole

37 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

No, he came buckets into her bladder.

Yeah, definitely. But that's the problem with Peehole Stretching for women. Often you just can't make out if something is in the vag or in the peehole now. Which kinda takes away from the (w)hole fascination. Amazing Ty already had that problem back in the day. I remember a video where she was fucked in her peehole and the cameraman had to hold her vag open with two fingers, so one could see the little dick in her urethra. It actually looked kind of ridiculous. :D

You can only really tell if their peehole is well stretched when they pull it out and show the wrecked thing. That's why i prefer a good old wrecked butthole. You can see where everything goes. :D

Edited by jacko300

1 hour ago, ls400driver said:

Carolina Uribe and Larissa Andrada are definitely the best when it comes to peehole stretching, just the other day Carolina was streaming live with Alison Punk and she almost managed to fist her own peehole

That would be one hell of a show!

2 hours ago, chachitb said:

Larissa (Andrada), told some back time, that she got her peehole cut, to make it bigger. By the other side, Carolina is just training.

Hmmmm, that makes sense now, i always noticed that it had a different shape to Carolina's

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.